8 | make her yours

"billie what the fuck? what is this?" i shoved her phone in her face.

"i- i- i don't know," she stuttered. "that's not me!"

"billie," i said calmly, walking closer to her.
"you know where i live!
you know what i'm allergic to
YOU know my favorite candy and cocktails."
i took a second to breathe and walk up to her slowly. "have you been behind all the shit that's been coming to me?"

she stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"why?!" i yelled. "why! why would you-"

"gianna just let me explain-"

"you had tulips brought to my house billie. old candy? are you trying to kill me?!" i hit the counter.

she flinched a little and yelled back, "no gianna please i had a reason-"

"fuck that!" i threw her phone across the room.

"hey!" she pushed me.

"don't touch me!" i pushed her back. "fuck you! i always save your life just to get fucked over! get the fuck out my house!" i yelled before going in my bedroom and slamming the door behind me and locking it.

she banged on my door for hours literally. yelling and begging me to open it so we can talk. talk about what though? like gtfo.

how could she? like i can't even trust her because wtf? i literally just sat in my room all day crying and regretting.

-

it's literally nighttime and i still have not eaten today. and i honestly don't know if billie has either considering i have no vegan shit here besides chips and snacks that she's able to eat i guess. because of course we didn't end up getting groceries delivered because she never confirmed the email :|

she stopped banging on my door a couple
hours ago and i haven't heard much since besides the tv from the living room and movement in the kitchen. but i also heard the front door open and shut awhile ago so maybe she left?

i was chilling in bed when i heard a knock on my door. okay so maybe she didn't leave :/ . i sighed and actually got up this time to open it. i opened the door to billie standing there holding a bowl of soup. (below)

(pic via billie's insta story)

"i made my famous noodle soup," billie smiled innocently. "i know you love it so," she handed it to me.

"how did you-"

"i went back to the email and ordered the groceries so i could cook. i know you haven't eaten," she said.

i smiled a little. i cant stand how sweet she is. "well thank you," i said before turning around and walking back to my bed.

"can i join you?" billie asked, walking towards my bed.