9 | past fling

"gianna?" billie asked me, not taking her eyes off the road.

"hmm?" i hummed, scrolling on my phone.

"remember when you told me you have hoes?" she asked.

oh god.

"uh.. yeah why?" i asked.

"you still have them?" she looked at me.

"last time i checked, i didn't think so," i chuckled. "i mean if you want me to be completely honest, this one girl still texts me every now and then but i don't text back."

"oh," billie said.

"you was worried?" i giggled.

"no," she puckered her lips.

"aw baby, i'm all yours okay?" i placed my hand on her thigh.

"unless you tryna fuck me right here right now, i suggest you move your hand," billie sighed.

i busted out laughing. "you are a sad individual."

billie and i were walking on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, mainly looking for a place to eat. we decided to go to this nice cafe to get some brunch.

the host greeted and seated us and we were looking at the menu while we waited on our waitress to come.

my eyes lit up as i immediately grabbed the drink menu. "i know the first thing i'm ordering is a fucking mimosa-"

"hi guys, my name is alaia and i'll be your serv-" the waitress paused as she looked at me and then billie. "um your server for today. can i interest you in today's special which is a vegan lobster bisque?" she finished in a fake happy voice, after blinking her eyes a few times.

oh. my. fucking. goodness. no no no no no!

"uh actually yea i'd love to try that," billie smiled.

"and would you?" the waitress asked me but i was to consumed in thought. "gianna," she sternly said. suddenly that fake professional voice was gone.

billie shot her head up at her so quick with furrowed eyebrows.

i snapped my head up. "oh um nah but i do want a mimosa right now," i said rubbing my hand over my face in stress.

"yeah of course you do," she rolled her eyes as she turned around and walked away.

"the fuck did i miss?" billie made a face at me.

"soooo.. remember that hoe i said that still texts me? yeah that's her," i sarcastically smiled.

billie mouth dropped before she bursted into laughter. "wait forreal?" she asked, still laughing. "damnnnnn, bet she was happy to see me."

"yeah i'm totally sure," i joked. "bro she better not have no attitude or nothing."

"oh i'll just beat her ass if she do," billie shrugged.

"okay blondie calm down," i chuckled. "you have a reputation to maintain, i do not."

alaia walked back over and poured billie and i some ice water and gave us starter breads and dips. she then gave me my mimosa. "your bisque will be out shortly," she fake grinned at billie. "what else will we have today?" you can tell sis was irritated.

"i want the eggs benedict with avocado toast and billie's gonna want the apple crepes with cinnamon to go with her bisque," i told alaia.

"aw you know me so well," billie grabbed my hand and held it.