5 | awhile

...continued

"hey billie!" a voice called out.

billie and i's eyes shot wide and we froze for a second.

oh no...

she quickly pushed me off of her and we rolled off the bed.

"go! go in there!" she whisper yelled to me, pointing to the bathroom in her room.

i ran in the bathroom and watched her panic around, picking up her clothes off the ground. she threw the clothes in the bathroom with me and ran in right after, shutting and locking the door behind her.

we were both breathing hard as fuck. she put her hand on her chest and then on her forehead.

"babe!" the voice called out again.

"is that matthew?" i whispered, sitting on the toilet.

she nodded her head, her face still covered in fear. you could hear footsteps enter her bedroom.

"billie you in here?" matthew asked.

"yeah i'm shitting, i'll be out soon," billie yelled. "why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" she added, throwing her oversized tshirt back on.

"well that's why you gave me a key here huh? so i wouldn't have to," he chuckled. "why the bed so fucked up?" he asked.

"i slept hard," billie lied. "you know i've had a long day," she yelled back.

"yeah i wish you would've allowed me to come," he said lower. we could hear the bed a little so we assumed he laid down.

i glanced up at billie. i never asked about matthew coming to her shoot but it's weird that she rather me there than him. i just figured he was busy. she avoided eye contact with me after he said that, like she's embarrassed.

i looked down and smirked. she wasn't looking at me but she was still standing in front of me. i grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to me. i got off the toilet and got on my knees on the floor.

i started to slowly pull her panties down. "what are you doing?" she whispered with her eyes wide.

her master bathroom was pretty huge and we were furthest from the door so i wasn't worried about matthew hearing, not that i cared anyway.

i spread her legs and kissed her pussy lips softly before running my tongue between them. her knees weakened and she gripped my hair. she leaned forward from weakness and held herself up from the sink. i placed one hand on her ass and kept the other on her thigh to help hold her in place.

i continued to eat her out, swirling my tongue vertically and horizontally throughout her pussy. she was trying to hold back her moans but they started slipping out and her whimpers became louder.

"uh babe you okay in there?" matthew yelled.

"um... yea!" billie yelled back. she began beating on the sink. "stomach just hurts really bad!" she lied.

she grabbed me by my throat and brought me face to face with her. she sloppily kissed me all in my mouth, almost making us fall over from all the movement we were doing while grabbing each other everywhere.

3 loud knocks on the bathroom door interrupts our euphoric moment. "billie what's going on? are you dying in there?" matthew yelled, trying to turn the knob.

"matthew fuck! i'm fine!" she groaned. "i'm starving can you go get us some food?" she whined.

"um yea be right back," he yelled. we heard the footsteps leave out her bedroom.