20 | coachella

billie's pov:

"bro are you seriously upset?!" i yelled to gianna.

"are you seriously asking me that right now?" she yelled back.

"i didn't do anything!"

"so you're gonna sit and act like you and that bitch weren't eyeing each other like y'all fuck or some?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"oh my go-"

"while another bitch had her hand around your neck?!" g cut me off.

"it was for the video bruh!" i claimed. "i fucking told you that was gone be the damn vibe of the shit-"

"nooo billie you fucking told me it was a fun girl's night sleepover theme. NOT A DAMN ORGY!" she stomped to the kitchen.

"org- gianna!"

"then let's not forget you had your head on that girl's ass," she pulled out her phone. "shall i go on? oh look here you are, slapping this girl's ass," she pointed at me in the Lost Cause music video she had pulled up on youtube.

i let out a deep breath. "why are you doing this?"

"what do you me- you were fucking flirting with them!"

"gianna no it's just girls being girls and having fun what the hell?!" i yelled. "you act like you don't do that same shit with your friends."

"that's different. i've known them for forever. you didn't even know them hoes for real til y'all met for the video," she ran her fingers through her hair.

"which means nothing," i sat at the island. "bro stop acting so jealous," i rolled my eyes.

gianna paused and glared at me for a second. "me? me?" she pointed at her chest. "me stop acting jealous? says the possessive freak," she mumbled.

"the fuck did you just say?" i tilted my head.

she ignored me and walked to the fridge.

"gianna fucking woodard, you hear me!" i rose my voice.

she continued to ignore me and just dug in the fridge for who knows what.

"you know what? i cant do this, i knew this was a mistake," i got up and started to walk away.

"what was a mistake?" she asked from behind me.

"this. us living together. what was i thinking?"

"hold up," she ran after me. "you really feel like that?" she asked, getting in front of me. the look in her eyes was sadness. i kind of felt bad but fuck that. she pissed me off.

"i don't know bruh," i brushed passed her.

"bil-" gianna started before she was cut off by my phone ringing. she went to the table to get it for me and and got mad. "who is this?"

"give it here," i said sternly as i snatched it from here. "hello? oh okay yeah cool, just come in."

g furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"i told you the girls from the video were coming over to chill," i told her.

"ugh! i didn't know you were serious," she walked away and slammed the door in our bedroom.

the fuck is going on with her...

i let the girls in and we were just fucking around and cackling over the video.