4 | oh no

"so you'll come with me to the shoot? please i want you there to support me. this is a big deal for me," billie begged.

"why is it a big deal?" i asked.

"you'll see," she smirked.

it's been 2 weeks since i told billie we could be friends and she's already been tryna come over a lot. i really don't know where my feelings stand with her so i try not to spend a lot of time around her because i don't wanna fall for her again while she has a boyfriend.

but she's been begging me to come support this big photo shoot she's in for days now so i gave in.

-

it's the day of the photoshoot and she picked me up from my apartment. "it's crazy how this is my first time being in the famous dragon," i expressed as i got in her car.

"i know right. the things we could've done in here," she mumbled.

my eyes got wide and shot over to her. "anywayyyy, who's the shoot for?"

"vogue," she sighed nervously.

"oh shit! congratulations b! this is huge!" i exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

"yea i'm just really nervous for the world to see," she said.

"why?" i asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"you're about to see."

she pulled into the back of the studio and we got out. we walked in to a bunch assistances in different departments and shit. then i see her mom over to the side talking to someone.

i got so nervous. i'm sure she knows how everything went down since billie tells her damn near any and everything.

"cmon there's my mom!" she exclaimed dragging me over to maggie.

oh boy.

"hey mom!" billie shouted as we approached maggie.

"hey sweetie," she hugged billie before noticing me. "oh my god gianna hi!" she hugged me. "i was so happy when billie told me you were coming! she hasn't stopped talking about y-"

"okay mom bye!" billie exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away. "okay look," she said as we approached a rack of clothes. "help me choose one k? i already chose 6 i'm just indecisive about the last set."

i swiped through the clothes on the rack and my eyes grew wider and wider. "b- b this is lingerie," i said with my eyebrows furrowed. "is this a lingerie shoot?!" i asked in shock, turning to her.

she smiled nervously and nodded her head.

"girl what the hell? you showing your body to the world??" i asked, still not believing her.

"yes i'm tired of being the girl known for big clothes bro. like that's not the brand i want. i wanna show people that i can and will wear what i want when i want," she ranted.

"okay bitch go off," i smiled.

"plus ya girl been in the gym so it's time to show them i'm not 'fat' anymore," she quoted with her fingers.

"you were never fat my love," i said sincerely, sliding my hand on her waist. her breath slightly hitched and she looked down at my hand. i pulled her in closer to me and kissed her cheek. "you were always perfect in my eyes," i whispered in her ear.

she looked me in my eyes with the same look she gave me before we'd have sex. just looked like she was ready to submit to me right in this second.