14 | problem after problem

billie's pov:

"ow ow ow!" g screeched as mia put makeup over her bruised eye.

"i know i know just hold still," mia told her.

"fuck! okay that's enough babygirl thanks," g patted her on the back.

"it looks good baby," i said to g.

"hello? master at work right here," mia exclaimed.

we're backstage in their dressing rooms at justin's show. they have 60 minutes til curtain so i'm just chilling back here with my gigi.

"hey how's that eye doing?" brian said as he approached her.

"better than before," she shrugged.

"damn g she really gotcha ass dead in there huh?" he asked getting a closer look.

gianna, mia and i made a straight face at him. "only thing i need you to worry about is that carpet cleaner you posed to lend me," g said.

"oh yeah i got it in my bag," he said.

um yeah because after the fight, we realized there were large pink smoothie stains in gianna's carpet from when they fought on the floor since she had poured it on alaia's head.

"i can't believe you're staying with her after she literally admitted to trying to fuck me again." g chuckled.

"hey i cheated on her so it's like we're even. i need something consistent since you're friend here doesn't wanna be apart of the fun anymore," brian side eyed mia.

"trash deserves trash," mia grinned, making us all laugh.

"are you done with that?" this taller blonde girl came and asked mia, pointing at a flat iron she let mia borrow.

"yeah i told you i was done like an hour ago," mia gave it back.

"well i was busy at the time," she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"or maybe you were just waiting on billie to walk in so you could get her attention," mia mumbled.

"why do you think that?" i asked.

"okay so that's sydney k? biggest bitch on the crew," g pointed at her. "and claims to not like you."

"when we first got here i was using her flat iron as always and she was sitting here talking to us," mia started. "g had mentioned how you were gonna come back here in bout 30 minutes. she acted like she didn't care and walked away but i literally finished my hair right before you came in here and she was literally doing nothing and said 'okay i'll come get it in a sec.'"

"that means nothing though," i laughed.

"no billie. when i went over there and told her i was done using it, i had it in my hand... to give to her," mia made a straight face.

"yeah and she literally was like 'oh no take it back over there. i'll come get it,'" g added.

"oh wow. but i thought you said she didn't like me," i asked gianna.

"that's how she acts but i see right through her," she shook her head. "you can never trust a blonde."