Chapter Six - Realization

Previously:
The reality hit...

Draco's POV:
I have this sudden pain in my head. Not painful just like a headache. And then this memory comes into my brain. This memory it like I have forgotten it and it has made itself known again by resurfacing or Slytherin it's way back Into my mind. (Seen what I did there with the Slithering pun turned into Slytherin because that is his house? No. Okay back to the story)

Flashback brought to you by Draco's memory lane:

"DRACO!" My father yells from the living room.
"COMING FATHER!" I yell back down to him from the top of the stairs as I run into meet both my parents not wanting to be punished for being late from when he first called me. Now I am officially out of breathe.
"You...called...f-for me...f-f-fath-farher"
I ask taking a deep breathe between every word and slightly curing myself for stuttering.
"Draco dear, do you know what Veela's are?" My mother asks me in her soft tone that I love.
" Yes mother. Veela's are semi- human magical beings; beautiful woman (though it is very rare to get male ones) with white, gold (but men have white-silver) hair and skin that appears to shine moon-bright. When angry, Veelas have long, feathered wings elongate from their back."
I reply back with a bright smile because of my knowledge.
"Yes you very right dear."
My mother replies with her soft expressions now I think if it my mother looks like a Veela of course my father doesn't he just has pale skin and very clean blonde hair.
"Are you a Veela mummy?" I ask her with sincère curiosity.
"The reason we brought you down here Dray is because we wanted to warn you. Yes I am a full Veela but unlike me your father here is only 1/4 Veela; meaning that your chances of becoming a Veela are heightened from half to maybe around 75% more likely. So when you are older if you become a Veela and take the inheritance then you should know more about yourself. You will have a mate basically exactly like a soulmate. You will find them by their smell, follow that smell, you will look Into their eyes and all of a sudden you should get very hot and your wings will burst out if not already on display but also a tiny voice in your head will shout 'mate is'  then it will say their name after for and Idea my Veela said to me 'Mate is Lucius Malfoy' and then you will take that person and talk to them; be patient if they do not know what a Veela is take time and explain. However I must warn if your mate doesn't accept you then you will die a painful death in the next 24 hours after meeting them and also you ain't get your inheritance until you are 18 and then lay your eyes on them again after it ain't work if you already know them and have turned 18 you have to look at them after your 18th birthday."
My mother says to me her tone turning dead Sirius at the end of her speech ( HAHA seen what I did again with the puns lol okay well imma let you carry on reading avoir)
End of flashback brought to you by all the kisses shared by Harry and Draco

"I'm a Veela"

I say more to convince myself that it is true. Wait that means. YES! Harry is my mate! So I don't have to break up with him to get with someone else. I already know he is going to accept me, I mean we are dating ( I say to myself in a 'duh' voice.

"A-a Veela?"

A voice rips me out my reverie and my eyes land on Harry's and just like my mother told me 11 years ago.

A voice in my head growls and says
"Mate is Harry James Potter"
And a massive smile grows across my face.

I run up to Harry and hug him. I wriggle my arms around his waist and whisper in his ear.

"Exactly my love, want me to explain things to you?"

He miss his head Into my abs since he is really short.

I bend my head down to look at him and he lifts his head up. Emerald green meet moon silver. His smell is so appetising.

I bend my head down as he goes in his tiptoes and our lips collide. Sparks sent through my body making me smile in pleasure while I feel Harry's small frame in my body shudder with what I guess is also the pleasures
bolts that went through his body.

Well I did it guys another chapter all for you to read your welcome thought you deserved a double update since y'a know I have been gone for so long and I left you on a cliff hanger. Don't forget to comment any ideas down for this story or another one if you have any. Thank you for voting

~ love you all bye❤️❤️❤️