Chapter 1, deprived.

Espresso Cookie. The one coffee cookie that barely shows emotion, but Is yet capable of almost anything. Coffee magic is his natural possession, and thinks that light magic is just a myth or bad theory, Yet he cannot believe that statement any longer. Espresso has a companion named Madeleine Cookie. They are not very fond of each other, but yet still enjoy each other's company.

Now Espresso Cookie is a hard worker. He stays from the Twilight until Dawn just to get something done. He always says that sleep isn't on his schedule, but should be. He is remarkably enjoyable to other cookies, and pretty much rude to some of them. But Espresso Cookie tries to be himself, but yet nobody really understands him.

Madeleine Cookie on the other hand is a heroic knight of the kingdom. He has yet to believe that one should not overwork themselves, or that Light Magic is more useful than Coffee Magic. Obviously Espresso Cookie denies his statement about Light Magic and still continues to believe Coffee Magic is better. Madeleine is very fond of everyone in the kingdom. Mostly Snow Sugar Cookie and Alchemist Cookie. He puts on a show for other cookies from time to time. And you might even catch a glimpse of Espresso being there!

-------Main Story-------

It was the crack of dawn. All the cookies were waking up and stretching their limbs out. As obvious, Espresso Cookie hasn't fallen asleep. He was outside practicing his magic as usual. Madeline Cookie walks out of his house with that grin on his face. Espresso notices Madeline and scoffs. "Weak. Only those who get sleep forget about their objective." Espresso mumbled. He couldn't tolerate Madeline being... Himself?

Madeline Cookie walked confidentially over to his stage still holding that smile. He climbed onto his stage and picked up his Light Sword that was next to a sugar stone. Today was a day Madeline Cookie would put on a performance. Yet he wanted to impress one cookie in particular. Obviously it's Espresso Cookie! Since Madeline Cookie thinks he's so perfect and needs his sleep, he's gonna put on a performance or a... Test play? About why cookies should get their "beauty sleep."

Espresso Cookie in the far left corner was trying his best to stay awake. He told himself every couple seconds that he must get this objective completed. He was weakly walking backwards while trying to keep his balance. He leaned back against a choco tree with a sigh. "This might take decades to complete. But I cannot think like that. Rest is for the cookies who think it's okay to forget task's." Espresso told himself. His voice was pretty cracky due to it being the crack of dawn. He turned to Madeline on his stage. Espresso always thought of Madeline as, "the attention seeker." Yet Espresso never tested that theory yet.

He groaned in annoyance before turning back to his magic book. His vision was getting a bit blurry, that wasn't stopping him just yet. He had spent hours on this one spell just to complete it. And he cannot fall asleep yet. Not yet...