Chapter 8, lost thoughts.

"eh? Could you repeat that, I couldn't quite hear you." Madeleine folded his arms. Espresso tightened up his scarf and slightly smiled. "Your ears are really bad, ya know that?" Espresso walked to Madeleine with a smirk. Madeleine scratched the back of his head. "Heh, I guess."
"Shall I repeat myself?"
"Yes please."
Espresso took a breath with his scarf still on. "I said that I love you, Madeleine." His face went a bit red. Madeleine's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait what?" Madeleine grew confused. Espresso looked up at Madeleine. "Did you not hear me?"
"No no, I did, I'm just confused." Madeleine slightly blushed. Espresso tilted his head. "About what exactly, what's so confusing about that?" He slightly yelled. He thought he was getting rejected. His blush slowly fading, he face palmed. "Nevermind, your mindset cant comprehend anything. Why even bother." Espresso spoke with a groan. Madeleine walked over to him and crossed his arms. The rather short male looked up at him.

(Haha short ass mf)

"Espresso, don't say that." He grabbed Espresso's hand. Espresso pushed Madeleine away, swiping away his hand. "Don't touch me." Espresso said in a low tone. Madeleine looked up at Espresso with a angered glare.
"Why are you acting like this? Your mood was just fine earlier." He said with a scoff. Espresso clenched his fists. "Nevermind, just leave it alone."
"Your not pulling that stuff with me!" Madeleine grabbed Espresso's arm. Espresso tried to pull his arm out of Madeleine's grip.
"Let go of me." He looked at Madeleine with almost a full set of tears. Madeleine, being the dumbass he is, (sorry Maddy.) Pulled espresso close to him.

"Why won't you tell me why your acting like this, your not even letting me speak!"
"Oh being serious? for the first time?! Get a life you moron." Espresso interrupted. Madeleine gripped onto Espresso's arm tighter. "Listen to me you idiot!" He yelled. Espresso growled under his breath. (Oh espresso is a fuckin dog)

"I don't wanna hear your excuses!"
"Espresso listen to me-" Espresso cut him off by throwing him to the ground. "I don't wanna hear your stupid excuses anymore! What do you have to say hm?! Is it that important?!" Espresso yelled, trying to hide his tears. Madeleine stood back up.
"Espresso, do not push me around like that." Madeleine clenched his fists as well. Espresso gripped onto his hair.
"WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW?!" Espresso yelled, walking towards Madeleine. The blonde grabbed Espresso's scarf and yanked him towards his face.
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU IDIOT." Madeleine's face had a small set of blush. Espresso let go of his hair and looked at Madeleine in the eyes.

"What." Espresso said in a still angered tone. Madeleine sighed.
"Did I not make it obvious enough?" Madeleine grabbed Espresso's hand again. Espresso looked down.
"No, you didn't, I apologize." He said in a raspy voice. He looked like he was gonna sob. Madeleine nodded. "I accept your apology, Espresso. Though I apologize as well for making you tell me this." He let go of Espresso's scarf. Espresso took off his glasses and wiped his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever, I accept your apology." He was gonna have a full breakdown at any given moment. Silence filled the room for a moment. "Hey Espresso?" Madeleine said. Espresso looked up at Madeleine. "What is it."
"Do you ever wonder what it's like to be in a relationship?"