Chapter 4, talk?

A cold night. Hours after Madeline was done preforming, Espresso Cookie was left with him and his thoughts. He couldn't get over the fact that Madeline Cookie did that. He's far too afraid to talk to him now. A warm fire was lit in Espresso Cookie's fireplace inside. He was sitting in front of it while thinking. He was very very tired, but yet he didn't need sleep. Espresso Cookie sighed while hugging his knees. He wasn't sad or anything, just confused.

"Him and that horrible mindset." He thought, "My, I bet he even demands other cookies to sleep." Espresso scoffed. He didn't mean really like, demand, he was just far too angry to think of a better word.
About a couple minutes have past. Espresso was about to fall over again, but was caught by a knock at his door. Espresso shot his head up and slowly stood up. He folded his arms and yelled, "Come in!"

Next thing you know, the one and only knight, Madeline Cookie steps inside. Espresso Cookie stepped back.

"How may I service you, Madeline Cookie." Espresso Cookie asked with a slight smile. Madeline Cookie didn't look amused. He saw the tiredness in Espresso Cookie's eyes. Madeline shook his head.

"You need sleep, Espresso Cookie. You can take a break from work for at least one night."
"No I cannot."

Espresso replied. Madeline Cookie also folded his arms and glared at Espresso.

"Figured you'd say something like that, but onto the real topic." Madeline switched the subject, "I wanted to apologize for... embarrassing you out there. It wasn't a really Knightley thing to do." Madeline Cookie smiled.

Espresso Cookie looked rather surprised. His eyes were widened a bit, but he had a thought. Espresso Cookie sighed, and looked up at Madeline Cookie.

"You didn't embarrass me." Espresso mumbled. "You just made me rather mad." He continued. Madeline Cookie nodded. "Well I apologize for making you angry, it wasn't my intention."
"I understand, your forgiven."

Silence filled the room for a moment. The silence suddenly ended with Madeline giving Espresso Cookie a hug.

"You know I care for you, Espresso Cookie. But you do need some rest." Madeline Cookie said staying in that position. Espresso hugged him back with a sigh. "I know you care, but I can't sleep just yet. I have important business." Espresso Cookie let go of the hug along with Madeline. Their eyes locked again.

"Well if you need anything," he sighed, "And I mean anything at all, I'm always available." Madeline smiled. Espresso nodded. "Thank you, Madeline." Madeline nodded before walking out of the house. Espresso Cookie felt those butterflies again. His face lit up for a second, but he brushed it off and went straight to work.