chapter 9, kiss

Y'all better watch tf out, the next two chapters are gonna be REAL fruity. OKAY ALSO WARNING, THERE WILL BE NO SEGGS ACTIONS. I NEEDED TO SAY THAT B4 I GET ATTACKED

The mage stayed silent for a moment. Letting a couple coughs out, he finally responded with;
"I'm not so sure, I've never tried it."

"Oh, well that's perfectly okay my dear!" Madeleine assured. Espresso Cookie looked up at his former assistant with a slow nod. He was obviously feeling overwhelmed from earlier, and that's when it hit him. Why would Madeleine ask such a question? I mean, he did say he loved espresso as well.

Espresso's face went to a light shade of red. Walking closer to the blonde, he held onto his hand.
"Madeleine."
"Yes Espresso?" Madeleine responded. Espresso felt more tense and Shakey about now.
The mage slowly lifted his head up to look at Madeleine. Madeleine was literally so confused right now.

With a couple seconds of silence, the smaller male leaned in slowly and kissed Madeleine on the lips lol. Madeleine didn't hold back, he instantly sank into the kiss. There was no holding back now.

Once Espresso finally snapped back into reality, he quickly pushed Madeleine off of him.
"I DID NOT MEAN TO-"
"Espresso, love, it's okay!" Madeleine laughed out. The mage was completely red. Mostly blushing of embarrassment, but also from the kiss. Espresso was obviously trying to do something else, but that gay ass lost control of himself. (As usual.) Letting out a nervous sigh, he finally caught his breath.
"Apologies, it was wrong to react like that." Espresso said, looking off to the side.
"Espresso, I already said it was okay. No need to apologize a second time." Madeleine assured.
"But-"
"No buts, it's alright." He interrupted. The smaller male still had that flush of red on his face which was clearly noticeable. Madeleine held onto Espresso's hand and looked at him in the eyes.

"You don't have to be anxious about this, Espresso. I'm not gonna yell at you or anything, you know how much I love you." Madeleine smiled sweetly. Espresso scoffed and softly punched Madeleine's arm, which caused the blonde to snicker under his breath.

"We must not speak of this, ever."
"I'll keep your word my dear."
"STOP CALLING ME THAT."

Madeleine giggled a bit.
"Okay, okay! I'm sorry, it's a force of habit." Madeleine smiled. Espresso had never really got a good glance of Madeleine up close yet, considering the fact that he's never been that close to him. He has always wondered, why did he even hate Madeleine? The excuse happened five years ago, Madeleine has changed completely. But surprisingly, Espresso still didn't forgive Madeleine, and he never knew why. Looking at Madeleine in the eyes, he felt the need to say this to get it off his chest.

"Um, Madeleine."
"Yes Espresso?" He responded. Espresso took a deep breath before letting out his answer.
"I forgave you a while back, I just didn't want to say it." Espresso said fastly. Madeleine looked rather confused. He didn't know what was going on, but he was curious. So he just went along with what Espresso was saying to him.
"Oh, yes! yes, thank you for telling me."
"Your not mad or anything?"
"Of course not!" He responded. Espresso could tell by the look on Madeleine's face that he was faking it, Espresso thought different. Maybe Madeleine didn't forgive him, maybe he doesn't love him. That's what made Espresso come up with this one question.

"Why him?"