Chapter 7, stupid mind.

Madeleine looked at Espresso in surprise. He sighed then turned away. "Your just special to me, that's all." He folded his arms. Espresso looked down, and scoffed. "But why am I so special? Why isn't anyone else so special to you." He turned to Madeleine who had gone red again. He fell back on his bed and rested his eyes.

"You've been with me for quite some time now espresso, i just feel more comfortable around you than most cookies." He opened his eyes. Espresso looked at Madeleine and slightly smiled. "That's sweet Madeleine." He said. "But is there another reason? It can't be just that." Espresso layed down next to Madeleine. Madeleine turned his head to Espresso. "There is another reason, I just can't say it."
"Why?"
"Reasons."

Espresso frowned. They both looked up at the ceiling. A lot was on Espresso's mind...he turned to Madeleine once again. "Your also special to me." Espresso scooted a tad bit closer to him. Madeleine looked at Espresso in surprise again.

"Really? I thought you disliked me."
Madeleine sat up. Espresso also sat up then looked at Madeleine.
"I do, your just special to me in a way I can't describe." That surprised Madeleine a lot. For years, this coffee cookie disliked Madeleine, but also cared for him... Madeleine smiled.

"Thank you Espresso, that made me feel better." Madeleine looked down with a set of blush covering his face. Espresso smiled then turned away. Madeleine remembered what Espresso was saying earlier. He thought of Madeleine as special, but In a way he couldn't describe. He turned to Espresso.

"Hey Espresso?" Espresso turned to Madeleine with a head tilt. "Can you try to describe that feeling..? Ya know, how you called me special?" Madeleine went to s straight face. Espresso's face went red.

"I-I- Look, it's complicated, don't worry about it." Espresso nervously smiled. Madeleine wouldn't take that for an answer.
"Can you try? Maybe I can help you."
"Not with this one."

Madeleine honestly had enough. He grabbed Espresso's hand and looked at him with a cold stare.
"I wont judge, just tell me." Man was Madeleine desperate for an answer. Espresso yanked his hand away. "I said don't worry about it!" Espresso did that whisper yell thing. Madeleine hopped off his bed and looked at Espresso.

"Why can't you tell me?"
"I told you, it's complicated! Just leave it be." Espresso also hopped off the bed. They both locked eyes for a moment. Madeleine walked closer to Espresso.

"I told you earlier, don't be afraid to tell me anything, I wont judge." He lifted up Espresso's chin a bit. Espresso sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you." He stepped back, his face growing a lot more red.

Madeleine put his hands on his hips and smiled. "That's the spirit! Now, you may tell me whenever your ready." Madeleine spoke. Espresso hesitated for a moment before letting out a silent sigh.
"I love you."