Find the Flower?

2nd person Pov

*time skip to your arrival cuz I'm lazy asf*

You arrived at the factory and looked the huge place. "Woah...!"

It's bigger than you remembered, you are sure this is the right place, as you had your phone and GPS with you to get here.

"This better be interesting.."
You said and try opening the door with all your might.

*BAM*

You opened the door and pant a bit. "That was too easy!"
You said to yourself and scanned the place.

The place looked old now and that made you feel old, you didn't like the feeling of the atmosphere of this place. You heard a weird nose, you looked around to find the source of the sound, if you can't find it sooner it'll drive you nuts, which to your surprise you found the room the sound was at and it was a chu chu train.

'Wow.. how is that thing still running til this day? That means the staff really are here? If they are here, why didnt they come and greet me? Kinda creepy..'

You found a vhs tape on top of the desk in the main room. You took it and put it in the TV you saw up-front. The video started to play, it looked old and glitchy but you still wanted to watch. You heard a man's voice that said something about a trespasser.

'Me? Am I the trespasser?'
You thought to yourself and shrugged it off.

You continue to explore the other room and saw it was blocked by boxes and junk. You went to the other room and saw that it need a color code.

'Damn.. what's the color code again.? It's been so long since the last time I've remember- the TRAIN!'
You quickly went the room you saw the train was and immediately remembered the pattern.

You went back to the code and it worked. "I guess my brain is that kind of old, huh?" You said to yourself.

You saw an another VHS tape and played the video, it started showing a tutorial video on how to wear a grab pack.
'I remember this! They were a lot of fun, but kind of dangerous when you're around co workers..'

You saw the grab pack box opened. You reluctantly grabbed and put the gear on. You're excited to try this thing again since there are no people around you, you can swing and grab anything you want without orders.

You stretch the gear and slapped a few boxes around you.
"Woo-hoo! This thing is still amazing after 10 years!"

You ran to the other room and saw a blue hand print scan. You high five it with your grab pack and the door opened. You went furthermore into the room and saw Playtime co.

You never thought you'd see this 'thing' or whatever creature he was.. you never knew you would see him again in person, you remembered the creatures' name, Huggy wuggy, but seeing him in an abandoned factory sure does seem a bit scary, not gonna lie.

You then read what looked like a pedestal and read;
Experiment-1006
Huggy Wuggy (1984) -

'They even mentioned that death date for Huggy wuggy as if he was alive.."
You quietly said to yourself and looked at Huggy Wuggy statue smiling, which you do assume is a statue, smiling.

After reading all but Huggy Wuggy, you decided to head to the power room but then realized it's locked. "Hmm.."

You then high five another blue handprint and scanned it. You saw the electric circuit it's way through the power room.
"Ah ha..!" You said amused.

You heard jingling keys from behind, you swiftly turned and saw Huggy wuggy has the keys in his hand.

"W-what the heck..?" You said aloud.

You grabbed the keys with your grab pack gear and looked back at Huggy wuggy. You swear you could feel his eyes stare back at you but maybe it was nothing and you're being paranoid, it's only just a statue.. right? How did the key went up there? Was it there before? You can't really remember but you proceeded to move on to the power room, while looking back at Huggy wuggy one last time.

You figured that the power stopped working and started to work on fixing the electricity with the help of your grab pack, after finishing with all that electricity and hearing the sound lit up. You walk out of the room and go back to see where Huggy wuggy was.

Something was off. Completely off, he wasn't there. He completely vanished in his usual spot.
"W-wait.. what?" You whispered.

Fear begin to circulate you, this wasn't something you'd expect to see on your way here, what was the reason you came here again?

Was that he even alive? How so? That seems impossible.. are all toys here really are alive?

Where did Hugg wuggy go..?

Authors note

aaaaaah where did he randomly disappear to? I hope this chapter is decent enough hehe🙏