No. 9

Nanami's P.O.V
I was with Fushiguro and Ino when all of a sudden I heard Itadori's voice.

"NANAMIN! NANAMIN ARE YOU THERE!?!? GOJOU SENSEI HAS BEEN SEALED!"

When I heard that my eyes widened.

Gojou was sealed. Impossible! This'll become a major issue.

"Sealed? Change of plans you four, we must join Itadori at once. If Gojou really has been sealed, it's all over. All the human in this country are doomed."

We headed over to Itadori and he was still yelling my name.

Fushiguro whacked him in the back of the head and that quieted him.

After that a robot in Itadori's ear spoke to me and told me everything.

He mentioned the names Geto and that brought back memories.

"Geto did it? Well he isn't actually Geto, he's just posing to be him. Shibuya station is in pandemonium right now. This is from the special grades and the cursed spirits that they brought along, then to the curse user supporting 'Geto' and lastly the transfigured humans and civilians."

I thought about what he said for a moment before speaking.

"So then attacking from the nearby stations does make a lot of sense. But if that's the case, then in order for it to work, we must lift the curtain first. This is an emergency, so we'll have to multitask."

I nodded me and I thought of something.

"There's only serval things that a grade A sorcerer like me can request things. I'll head outside and take care of it with Ijichi, and in the meantime I want you five to do something about the curtains, that is prohibiting the sorcerers from entering."

I called Ino down and he looked t me.

"Kusakabe and supreme Grade 1 sorcerer Zennin should be inside the curtain as well. If you guys meet up with them, I want you to please tell them the situation and ask for help. Got it! I'm leaving Itadori and Fushiguro in your hands. Aki will keep an eye on Denji. Understood!"

They all nodded and I was off.

Fushiguro's P.O.V
After Nanami left, Ino turned back to us and spoke.

"Before we start this mission I need to make sure you know the importance of this! Starting with two major problems! No. 1! The Gojou family will fall from power! The Gojou family is a one man team of Satoru Gojou! Gojou's accommodating self that has saved many A sorcerer! Think of all those people who will become nuisance to the authorities! And in the worse case scenario, they could be killed!"

He took a long breath before speaking again.

"No. 2! The power of balance will unbalance! There are those who have stayed hidden in the shadows because of his existence! Cursed users and cursed spirits will both make their moves! While we sorcerers are squabbling with the first issue, what would happen if we get into a small scale war against those two groups? We'd lose! Both Nanami and I think that's what'll happen. If we lose?"

I thought of it and spoke.

"At the very least the age of humans may be over. Good you get it! Now let's go! We'll destroy the curtain before Nanami comes back! We will rescue Satoru Gojou!"

Third person perspective
On a roof a little away from Ino and the rest was three people.

I short man with a devil like face and a buff body, an old lady sitting down next to the curtain, and a man that looked like he had something on his mind.

These three were protecting the curtain.

The old lady spoke to the men.

"Did you here that Awasaka? Gojou has been sealed."
The devil faced man replied.

That's great news granny. Things are finally starting to get interesting tonight. So that Gojou man really did get sealed. How fascinating. I wonder what will happen with this country. Nothing will change Awasaka. We will curse and then be cursed and then die."

They nodded and waited.

Fushiguro's P.O.V
Itadori powered ahead with Denj close behind.

Itadori would punch the cursed spirits and Denji would slice them.

Itadori spoke.

"No luck, it won't even budge."

Ino replied with good try and I spoke.

"This is an incredibly sturdy curtain. We have to find it's weak spot and try to make a hole there. There's no point if we can't enter. What why?"

Ino walked in front of me and spoke to Itadori.

"Because this curtain is prohibiting sorcerers from entering. It's a barrier. Barriers are for protection, and providing cover right? In theory the one who cast the curtain should be inside."

Ino didn't say nothing for a moment and then spoke again.

"By staying outside of their curtain, the risk of them being seen or attacked increases, but in return their curtain strength increases. That completely ignores the basics of the barrier techniques. We're dealing with some crazies. But then that would explain why Itadori's punches didn't work."

We nodded and I spoke.

"If that's the case, then the curtains source of origin should be somewhere obvious. Then the payoff increases the caster being seen, this is a much more powerful curtain.."

I looked over at Itadori and saw him looking at the Shibuya C tower.

"What about up there?"

We all agreed with Itadori and I summoned Nue.

We hoped on him and flew up to the top of the roof.

On the top we saw them.