No. 32

Makima's P.o.v
I was roaming around looking at the after affects of the fight of the white haired man and the black haired man.

After a while I sat down and waited for the battle to be over.

As I was about to get up the devil appeared in front of me.

"You're done here Makima. Before you leave I have one question. What is it? Why didn't you tell Denji or the others you were here? What was or is your objective? That's none of your concerns."

She tched at me and snapped her fingers and and after a moment of darkness I was sitting behind my desk and she walked as standing in front of it.

"Make a contract with me right now. I will never make a contract with you."

She snarled at me suddenly full of anger instead of annoyance.

"I'll kill you right now if I have to make you. You won't be able to Makima. My goal is still the same from last time. It's for you to be dead. You're lucky I sent you back at your desk instead of with everyone. Be thankful for that."

She disappeared just as quickly as she appeared and I smiled.

I need her to make a contract with me. Such a strong Fiend.

Denji's P.o.v
It was nice being back in my universe, but I couldn't shake off how Itadori and the others felt.

They were sent here right after a major battle that left them in terrible shape, some of their close friends died, and they're not allowed to fight them.

I heard the door slide open. Power and Aki came.

"You should be fine now Denji. You've got all your blood recovered and you've slept all day. Go visit Itadori and the others. I checked up on Fushiguro, and he's alright, you can check on Itadori, Panda, and Inumaki."

I nodded, got up and walked over into Itadori's room.

I walked in and he was sitting up in his bed looking out at the sunset outside.

"Hey Itadori."

He turned and looked at me.

He was bandaged from all the wounds he'd had gotten during all the battles.

"Hey Denji. This is probably shitty, and I don't blame ya. You're stuck in my world now when you didn't even want to in the beginning. I'll show to around when you're up to it."

He smiled and looked outside.

"Is your world really complicated like mine? I'd say its either equally or a little worse from yours but you won't be able to tell the difference."

He nodded and I walked out of the room.

Now they're all sad and I don't know what to feel. This is so annoying.

I walked to the vending machine and got a few snacks.

Power walked up next to me and stole one of my snacks.

"Aye! Give it back! No."

She quickly shoved it all in her mouth and started down the hallway towards the exit.

"I gotta go! I need to see Meowy! She misses me!"

She walked out of the building.

I stayed in the hospital for the night because Aki had recommended me to.

Aki's P.o.v
Once everyone left in ambulances or away from me I headed into the building up to Makima.

Choso had left to go somewhere but I didn't know where, and I didn't bother knowing.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to give me an answer.

"You may enter."

I opened the door and she sat smiling at her desk.

Her elbows were on the table, and her fingers were intertwined.

She had her chin on top of her fingers as I walked in.

"Makima I have to report a few things. Go ahead Aki. One, the devil you wanted us to kill is still one the loose, and we could not defeat it. Two, we were brought to a different dimension for a couple of weeks, and we couldn't contact you. Three, when the devil brought us back we have three more people than before. They're from the world that we were sent to."

She nodded and sat up straight in her chair.

"Thank you for reporting this Aki, I'll have them meet me when they're all back to their healthy states."

I nodded and started to head out the door when she stopped me.

"Later this week you can inform me on what you did in this other dimension and the devil's power is. I will Makima. Oh and one more thing. The new people can stay with you, alright? I might not have enough room Makima. We'll figure something out but this is just for the time being alright?"

I sighed and nodded and she smiled and I turned back to the door.

I walked out the building and back to the apartment before Power came home.

I called Denji and told him the safest option for him was to stay at the hospital tonight and rest up.

I also wanted him at the hospital because the apartment would be more cramped once all the people were well again.

I walked in to Meowy rubbing my legs and yowling at me.

She must be hungry. I'll give her extra food.

I fed Meowy and sat down on the floor and looked out the sliding doors.

The sky was a light blue one with fluffy white clouds.

To just think that earlier that day it was the beginning of the night.

That was a crazy battle. So many people died in such a short amount of time. Just like with the gun devil. Fushiguro almost died. When I saw him slumped over on the wall I thought he was dead. Thank god he wasn't. I'm so sick of people dying in front of me.

I laid down on the floor and fell asleep right away.

The exhaustion and physical strain on my body was enough to knock me out the moment I closed my eyes.

I had a pleasant dream about Himeno and I at a table smoking and catching up on all the things that happened in the past couple of weeks.

The best dream in a while.