No. 31

Itadori's P.o.v
Everyone around me started to be able to move.

"Are you able to move. Yeah. I can also regulate my body temperature, so it's no problem."

Panda asked Noritoshi and Noritoshi responded.

"I'm still talking."

I looked at Kamo and he seemed annoyed by us talking.

"Like I was saying the cursed objects that I have given to them are what's left of sorcerers I painstakingly made vows with a millennium ago. However I didn't just enter into contracts with sorcerers. The vows however with become null when I obtained this body right now."

Tsukomo's eyes widened and she spoke.

"No way!"

He looked at the ground and spoke with a booming voice.

"Now this is the world of the future!"

Cursed spirits came leaking out of a black substances in front of Kamo.

He smiled and held his hand out and revealed the box that Gojou-Sensei was sealed in.

"Goodbye Yuji Itadori. Gojou-Sensei! I excepted that much from you."

The cursed came barreling towards us.

"Are you listening Sukuna?! This is the new beginning once again! This is the new golden era of the cursed techniques!"

With that he left and before we could head back some a girl appeared out of thin air.

I looked over at Denji and his eyes widened.

"You're that devil! The one I fought before you sent me Aki, Power, Kobeni, and Angel here!"

She smiled and nodded.

She had long silky black hair, her skin was pale white like a ghost, and her eyes were a light mysterious gray. She had a light dim in her eyes but not that noticeable.

She wore a crop top that stopped right under her chest area. Her shorts were a little longer than her shirt, but it still revealed her curves.

She wasn't wearing any shoes and didn't seem to react stepping on sharp rocks in the ground.

"You're part in this role is over Denji. I've already sent Aki, Angel, Power, and Kobeni back to your universe. You're the only one now. Don't fight me or I'll have to hurt you. Do you understand.?"

My eyes widened when she said that.

What the hell is she talking about?! His role is over?! After he fought with us in Shibuya, he's leaving?! This isn't fair! Theirs still so much we need to do together!

"You're not taking him back! He still has to help us with the upcoming battles! You can't just pick and choose when he leaves or shows up!"

She turned her head, her face full of amusement.

"I do get to pick and choose Itadori."

She started to walk over to and stopped when Tsukomo blocked her path with her arm.

"I don't hurt him, he's too valuable. I'm only going to speak to him miss."

She gently pushed down Tsukomo's hand and came a few feet from my face.

"I'm the devil who sent him here at the time I chose. I did that on purpose. Now I'm taking him back like originally planned. Since you want intervene, you and your little friends can come along."

She gave a smile and looked over at Denji.

He was running towards her and she snapped her fingers and he was gone.

"What friends are you talking about you won't send me there! Bring him back!"

She gave a amused laugh and looked me in the eyes.

"You, your black haired friend, what was his name again?"

She tapped her finger against her chin for a moment and her face lit up.

"Megumi Fushiguro! I might as well send a few of these people along with you, as a wishing gift!"

She looked around and pointed at Choso.

"He looks like fun so I'll bring him with you! And that pretty little girl on the broom!"

The girl on the broom eye's widened and she laughed.

"I'm just kidding, you can stay here girl! But I might as well send the the girl who was almost killed by a fire. She wore glasses you know."

Maki!

Anger boiled and I swung at her.

She snapped before I hit her and everything went black for a moment and I was standing outside a building.

"Itadori?!"

Denji stood in front of me eyes widened.

He was still covered with wounds from the fight earlier.

Just like the girl said Aki, Power, Kobeni, and Angel were all there.

The were all wounded and looks just as confused as I was.

A few moments later Choso and Fushiguro were standing me to me.

"Where are we?!"

Fushiguro asked concerned.

"We need to admit your guys to the hospital right away."

Aki pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

He put the phone back up to his ear and spoke.

"Can you send two ambulances please. We've been injured from fighting a couple of devils."

He hung up the phone and we stood and waited until the ambulance came.

We were brought to the hospital and when we got there I fell asleep right away from the physical and emotional exhaustion from the fights last night.

I changed a few things with the recent chapters. So Inumaki and Panda weren't sent here, it just didn't fit right with me, so in the new chapters If you don't see them mentioned it's a few changed in these chapters! Thank You for reading this far!