No. 11

Nobara's P.o.v
Power, Kobeni, Nitta, and I were walking when a man with a ponytail, a sword with a hand for a handle, and some type of scars under his eyes was in front of us. 

"Everyone stop. Oooooh~ I get girls this time! I was getting sick of only running into guys. Everyone stay out, I'll handle this quickly."

I grabbed my hammer and he threw his sword at me.

I swung my sword and hit the sword to the ground with a clank.

I ran up to him and and he spoke.

"Damn, are you really hiding?"

He's using a cursed tool, if he possesses a cursed technique that usually means that they're a mid range fighter. Time to get in there.

I ran up to him and swung my hammer but he leaped back avoiding getting hit.

"We've met before, right? I don't think so."

I remembered our encounter but I didn't want him to think we have.

I brought my hammer back ready to hit him again when he spoke out loud.

"So they aren't really hiding!"

He turned and ran into the building.

I saw Nitta on the ground and Power had made a blood knife and was in front of Nitta.

Kobeni was over helping Nitta get up, and he swept past Power and kicked Nitta in the gut and she flew back.

He went after Kobeni but she dodged, before he could hit her.

She's a lot more flexible than I thought she was going to be.

Anger built up in my when he kicked Nitta.

"Why you monster!"

The sword flew back in his hand and Kobeni and Power were next to me again.

What?! Isn't that the sword that I hit to the ground. How come it fell from above?!

I felt the sword cut me in the leg.

It was a shallow cut?!

I felt the hand punch me in the face and I fell to my knees.

This dude keeps hitting his targets with precision?!

"Did I get your brain to rattle! Can't stand up?"

I looked at the floor and he bent down and I could feel him looking at me.

"Heeeey! Can you stand up girl? It seems like you've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we met! I almost didn't recognize you!"

I looked up and saw Power had made a blood hammer and swung it at the man and he was sent flying.

He got up and the sword flew at Power cutting her throat.

She fell to the ground gasping for air and he smiled.

"We don't live in a world where you win just for being strong! Especially not when you're up against my cursed technique!"

The sword hopped its way back to him and he smile.

"With that said I'm not exactly sure what my cursed technique is either."

He gave a smile and stood up.

"Now then who shall I kill next. It seems like I killed the girl with the horns. Shouldn't have attacked me."

I looked over at Power and Kobeni and found some blood and was giving Power it.

Good he thinks Power is dead, all I have to do now is buy some time.

"What are you all after anyways. I don't know, all they said was to seal Gojou, which has been succeeded. What about you?"

He laughed and spoke.

"Think about this girl! What if a person who loved soccer was born into a world where it didn't exist! Never mind that's a shitty analogy. Anyway who cares about a reason! This is so much fun! And that's all that matters girl!"

He went over and stabbed Nitta in the back of the shoulder blade.

"Stop that! Make me girl!"

I looked over at Power and she was still healing from her slit throat.

I forced myself to get up, my body swaying as I did.

"Look you can barely stand up. You look like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time."

He laughed and swung his arm at me.

I dodged and was about to swing when I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked behind me and saw it was Nanami.

He looked over at us and the man and he spoke.

"Am I allowed to kill people who aren't wearing black suits? I can't remember."

I watched as Nanami wrapped his toe around his hand and start to speed walk towards the man.

"Hey dude, read the situation! Why're you moving around for? I have these girls as hostages."

He pointed his sword at an empty floor and looked down and saw Power holding Nitta to her side, going up the escalator.

"Aw they got away!"

Nanami was standing right behind him and Nanami spoke.

"Where are the others, and how many are there in total. I dunno."

                       Shigemo's P.o.v
I kicked the man in the glasses but when I did it felt like I kicked a wall of rocks.

Huh. This man didn't even move an inch! It doesn't even feel like I kicked a human. He's not even cut!

"Where and how many? I dunn-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was flung back hitting the ground and then hit a wall.

I stumbled up and coughed up blood.

I should've gotten killed! If it wasn't for my curse I wouldn't surely died! I need to get out of here before I actually do die!

Before I could move I felt the man grab my hair and speak again.

"Where and how many? I said I don't kn-"

Before I could finish I was punched against the wall once again with an unimaginable force from the guy.

I coughed out blood and everything went black.

                      Nobara's P.o.v
I hit a nail with my hammer and it went into the palm of the sword's hand and it stuck on the wall above the entrance.

"Not on my watch bitch!"

I looked off and saw Nanami had taken down the man and was stretching his arm.

He's on a totally different level. That only means he's a grade one sorcerer!

"Come on and let's go look for Nitta and the other two."