No. 20

Fushiguro's P.o.v
I stared at the ground and spoke to the man once again.

"The thing is you can exorcise a shikigami with multiple people. But with that it nullifies the technique after the exorcism. For a sorcerer it's  a pointless exorcism. But the pointless exorcism has its uses."

I had a flashback with Gojou-Sensei.

I was leaning up against the window at the end of the room. Gojou-Sensei was sitting back in his chair and he spoke looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you know why the Zen'in and Gojou families are on terrible terms? Weren't they always on bad terms Gojou-Sensei? The worst terms then."

Gojou-Sensei turned his head and looked at me and spoke.

"I think it started at the Edo's period or maybe the Keicho? I can't remember. But the heads of their respective households, had killed each other in a fight before the aristocracy. Who were the heads back then? A limitless cursed technique user with the six path eyes like me, for the Gojou family, and a ten shadow user like you in the Zen'in family."

He let his glasses slide down to the bottom of his nose revealing his eyes.

"You're getting where I'm coming from, right?"

I was back in the present and smiled.

"That doesn't mean I can become stronger than you."

I bet the head of the household used it this way too.

"Blah Blah Blah, are you done yet?"

The ground shook and the man looked at where it came from.

"An earthquake? Hehe, wow what a show off. Let me continue. You can't use it he shikigami unless you exorcise it. You can summon them anytime though, in attempt to exorcise them."

I got up and held my hands out.

"Not a single ten shadow technique user has been able to exorcise this one."

The man's eyes widened and he yelled.

"STOP!"

With this treasure, I summon.

"Eight headed sword: Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga."

It appeared and the man's eyes widened with horror.

I'll see you guys later. Itadori, Kugisaki.

I smiled and looked down at the man.

"I'll be the first one passing. Good Luck."

The curse flung me and I hit the ground and then a wall and my vision went black.

I thought I was going to die there.

                       Sukuna's P.o.v
I heard commotion near me and knew something was wrong.

"Master Sukuna? I have urgent business to do deal with. I see. It won't be much longer until I'm completely free. Don't neglect the preparations. See you later Uraume."

She closed her eyes and didn't speak for a moment.

"Understood."

I went over and grabbed Shigemo right before the shikigami crushed him and we were on the sidewalk.

I noticed Megumi next to me and my eyes widened.

A state of suspended death?! I knew it, it was a good idea to save this piece of trash. He was most likely dragged into the exorcism ritual. If this trash is killed. That's the end of the ritual. Megumi Fushiguro will die as well.

I place my hand on him and stopped him from bleeding.

"Don't die, there something you still have to do something I want you for."

I heard the other man speak.

"Um uhhhh. Just sit quiet."

In order to keep Megumi alive I need to defeat this Shikigami, even if I'm an outsider. Then the exorcism ritual will be void.

I'm got into my stance and spoke.

"Let's start with a little taste shall we?"

The Shikigami swung its arm down and I blocked it with my arm.

A gust of air surrounded me, but I ignored it.

I moved his arm and jumped behind him.

When I was in midair behind him I extended my arm.

"Dismantle."

The curse sliced into different pieces.

The curse healed and in a matter of seconds.

That's a specialized blade for cursed spirits. The sword of extermination. It enveloped in positive energy similar to reversed cursed energy. If I was a cursed spirit, I'd be dead.

It stood up and had no more wounds.

It's completely healed. It did something.

I held two fingers up and spoke.

"What's next?"

I did a slice and it went after the shikigami, but it deflected the attack and it hit the building behind me.

It deflected my attack. You can see it! You can see my cursed technique!

The Shikigami p it his hand back ready to hit me, so I put my arm up to block it.

It hit me with so much force I flung up in the air, crashing into buildings.

The Shikigami followed where it flung me.

I crashed into a wall and smiled.

"Not Bad."

It tried to grab me as Isas standing but I kicked under it's chin and it stumbled back.

I placed my legs on the shikigami's shoulder and my hands on it's face.

"My turn."

I sliced it down it's body and shoved it out the window and kicked it hard to the ground.

Once the Shikigami crashed to the ground I predicted what would happen next.

If my understanding is correct, it'll stand up.

The Shikigami stood up as I predicted and I smiled.

"It's like I thought. It's similar to Yamato no orochi."

Instead of using positive energy from the first attack it uses cursed energy for the second attack. As for my attack, it was able to recognize dismantle. Furu's incantation of the ten sacred treasures and that wheel, represents a complete cycle and harmony. I bet this Shikigami's power is the ability to adapt to any and all phenomena! Kind of like a late throw in rock-paper-scissors. If it was me from that time. It may have been able to defeat me.

"Keh Keh Keh. You showed me the way. Megumi Fushiguro."

I placed my hands in the formation.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

Once I opened my domain expansion I sliced the Shikigami until it was nothing, and everything in my domain expansion.

It still healed itself and was crawling towards me and I did the same attack I did with Jogo on it.

The flame arrow.

It burnt to a crisp and I took its wheel and threw it by Shigemo.

It was dripping blood and Shigemo was looking at me.

"What're you looking at? Be gone."

I walked right past him and sliced him in half as he walked the other way from me.