No. 28

Itadori's P.o.v
I watched as he started to transform back to his older state and when I punched him it was his arm.

I felt him punch my hard in my chest and then my delayed impact happened.

Mahito's eyes widened in surprise and I looked at him.

Blood was trickling down the side of my mouth and saw up at the top of the hill Todou.

Denji wasn't with him but I trusted him.

"My arm was nothing more than a decoration for my cursed technique! The act of applause is acclamation of the soul!

He hit his numb against his hand and Mahito's eye widened a bit.

He turned around and punched the air behind him.

"I'm afraid my boogie woogie technique is already dead."

I punched him hard with black flash and Denji came in and cut off his hand before he could do anything.

He flung into the wall of rock behind him with a crashing thud.

He was back to his original form and he threw up on the ground.

He looked crazed and defeated.

I walked over to him and looked down at him.

"You were right Mahito. I'm you and you're me. I wanted to reject you, an convince myself that we weren't anything alike and you were wrong. But it all doesn't matter, right now I'm going to kill you. I don't care if you become another curse because I'll kill that one too, and all the other ones that you become."

He was on his knees holding his stomach.

"I don't need a reason or to find a a meaning. Maybe in a hundred years after I die, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand schemes of of things, I'm probably nothing more than a cog. I will keep killing curses until I cant anymore. That is my job, and that is the role that I play in."

Mahito turned around and ran in the other direction, and it reminded of a rabbit running away from a predator.

I ran after him not wanting him to get away from me.

I kept running after Mahito as he stopped in front of a man wearing a preist suit and had stitches over his forehead.

It was Geto.

"Shall I save you Mahito? Give him back!"

I yelled at Geto  right in front of Mahito.

"Give back Gojou-Sensei!"

He walked in front of Mahito and extended his arm and spoke.

"In the Mid Edo period people connected catfish and earthquakes together. They spoke of this connection as a mystery. They believed that a giant catfish was moving underground and caused the earth to shake and tremble."

He dropped a small catfish to the ground and huge black hole I fell into a dark pit, but then I fell on the ground with a thump.

My eyes widened and he started to talk again.

"The strength of cursed spirit manipulation lies in the great number of moves at my disposal. I wield multiple cursed spirits of semi grade 1 and higher, and may simply release more when opponents solve cursed techniques and overcome them. Of course I don't have time to allow that, and simply may pile up on the attacks."

Centipede legs came out of a black thick substance and wrapped around me and I heard Denji's chainsaws try to cut it, but it just went right through.