No. 27

Denji's P.o.v
I went after Todou and whatever that thing was fighting him.

I made into the building as the thing punched Todou hard in the stomach and sent him flying back.

He slid back and stopped himself before hitting the wall behind him.

"Don't worry about me right now Denji! I got it, but you can help me later on if I struggle!"

Todou clapped and switched laces with a rock that was sent up in the air after the thing jumped onto the ground and broke it.

Todou socked it hard in the head and was smiling.

It's head smashed into the ground and after that two more appeared.

He kissed his necklace and spoke.

"Forgive me, your poor souls. Denji can you give me a hand!"

I nodded and then we took them down without any worries.

After we were done we were back next Itadori who was still fighting Patch face.

Patch face had flung Itadori a quiet of few yards back.

"Are you hogging all the fun from us Itadori?"

Todo I said looking at Mahito.

Before we could make another move patch face did something.

"Domain Expansion! Self embodiment of perfection! It's all or nothing now!"

Tiny hands started to come out of his mouth and then bigger ones appeared right behind him forming a small circle.

More hands came out of his mouth and then he stopped for a moment and no one did anything.

                        Mahito's P.o.v
After I did my domain expansion a lovely face appeared.

Sukuna.

I smiled as he stood in front of me once again.

The dirty water that I stood in went up to my ankles, and was very cold.

"I'll take it that right now I'm safe in here. Is that correct Sukuna? I mean after all it is you we're talking about afterall. You do have to have a little bit of understanding with Itadori."

He smiled at me and then spoke.

"I'm not gonna let that happen patch face."

A little bit of anger filled me and I spoke.

"I'll kill Itadori before you have a chance to even switch, so kick back and watch."

I was back in the present and I went right towards Todou, and punched him.

His hand flew off his body and into the air and everyone around him froze.

His eyes were shocked and I smiled.

"Look I just improved that for ya!"

I laughed and punched Todou in the stomach with Black Flash.

He went flying back and blood dripped out off is mouth and onto the ground.

He was smiling and I ran over him.

My technique's back! And now he can't clap! Time to end him with Idle figuration!

His necklace snapped from his neck and fell to the ground with a small clack.

The necklace opened and revealed a girl and Itadori on each side of the locket.

My eyes widened and right before I touched I touched him, he switched places with Itadori.

                       Itadori's P.o.v   
I switched places with Todou and socked Mahito in the face with black flash and I looked over and saw Todou laying on the ground a few yards back looking up at his still attached hand.

You can leave everything to me and Denji Todou! Thank you!

"Polymorphic soul isomer!"

The transfigured human went after me, but Denji came in and cut it in half before it attacked me.

I noticed Mahito's face smile and he started to change.

"Idle transfiguration: Instant Spirit of body distorted killing!"

His whole body had changed.

He had no eyes now, and hard roots were coming out of his now hard forehead.

What looked like blood spikes were coming out of the side of his head and one was coming out of his right arm.

He had a tail and he spoke.

"You should wish me a happy birthday you two!

I looked at him unamused and Denji just waited for me to make a move.

This is completely different from the all the other transfiguration he's done before. Now what's going on.

"Now that I've learned black flash, I've finally understood my true unbridled soul! That's cute. I wasn't one to think you were the type for a self journey discovery."

He laughed and and spoke.

"You're right, Right now I'm just getting started! Once I kill you then I will truly be reborn!"

He swung him arm at me and I jumped over it and got up behind him and kicked him hard.

He swung at me and I used my leg to block his attack.

Denji came in and cut off his harm, but it reshaped in a matter of seconds.

"He's a lot stronger than before. I know."

He almost punched me in my face, but I saw it and grabbed his hand and redirected it away from my face.

I tried to punch him in his stomach but it was as hard as a brick wall.

He punched me and I was sent flying back.

I felt blood drip down my arm where he had hit it and knew there was a nasty cut.

I don't understand?! Could it be as a cursed spirit he's becoming something completely different than beging a transfigured human?!

I kept blocking his attacks and moving backwards.

I didn't know where Denji was, but I couldn't focus on that right now.

Before I had the time to attack him he grabbed my face swung me around and shoved me hard to the ground, and it cracked around my head.

After he did that he threw me in a pile of rubble.

I stood up and saw Denji back by Todou.

In order for me to win against him, I need to use Black Flash. I just need to hit him with black flash with it inbued with my maximum amount of cursed energy! I might need help later one, so I'll be counting on Denji for that.

I felt my feet start get wet in something and my eyes widened when and I looked down.

I was ankle deep in cold water. It wasn't as shocking as I thought it was going to be.

Mahito came walking towards me but stopped and blood dripped down the side of his mouth.

Hitting him with black flash right after he did his domain expansion did some serious damage on him.

He was also stuck with me and, he laughed.

"Looks like we both have a lot left in the tank!"

I punched the water and it splattered up into the air and then ran towards Mahito.

I held one of my hands with my other in front of me, and Mahito and I were inches away from each other.

We both got ready to punch each other.