chapter 2 <3

Authors note: Eating disorder T/W

Y/n's pov:
I woke up to Badlinu looking at me and smiling and then he spoke "good morning y/n, did you sleep well?"
I yawned then responded "yeah I did what about you?"
he giggled "I slept really well!"
before anything else could be said Tommy bursted in the room, "One why the fuck are you on the phone to Freddie and two your coming to Tubbo's too!?!"
He half shouted. Before I could say anything Freddie perked up, "I mean it's okay for us to be on the phone Tommy and two yeah Tubbo told me to invite them."
Freddie half smiled. "Okay whatever just hurry up y/n our trains in an hour so hang up and get packed because we're sleeping in Tubbo's tonight."
Tommy said as he left. Freddie stretched, "Tommy is actually right for once let's hang up and I'll meet you at the station with Tommy?"
He smiled. I giggled "Okay I'll see you soon byeeee" I said as I hung up. I went over and got into a cute outfit I had layed out last night.

(something like this)

I then went over to my makeup and just did the average like foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, eye liner and mascara

I then went over to my makeup and just did the average like foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, eye liner and mascara. Once I was happy with the way I looked I grabbed my case and just threw in some clothes, my gaming laptop. my makeup bag, a towel, perfume and chargers. That should do I thought to my self. I went into Tommy's room "are you nearly done dickhead?"
he jumped "what the fuck you scared me, I didn't hear you come in and yes I am let's go." we both walked to the train station, it was only a 5 minute walk. We were nearly there and I spotted Freddie.

Freddie's pov:
I first spotted Tommy and then y/n, I started waving and watched as they came into the station. "Hey y/n and hi Tommy! Are you both ready the trains about to pull into the station?"
Y/n smiled "Hiya and yeah we are." I looked "Here's the train!" I giggled. Once it had slowed down we all got on the train. We sat at one of the table seats and I sat on one for the sides next to the window with y/n next to me and with Tommy infront of me. We all just kind of chatted but since it was a long train y/n wanted to have a nap. Me and Tommy just chilled and I felt something lean onto my shoulder, it was y/n they must of moved in their sleep. Tommy then gave me a look. I giggled quietly, "what Tommy?"
Tommy sighed " Hmmm you and y/n have seemed very funny yesterday and today. Do you like y/n Freddie?"
I immediately blushed, "um- no of course not Tommy."
Tommy then smiled, "hmmm whatever you say Freddie." After that I think I fell asleep because next thing I know Tommy woke me and y/n up, saying that we're here.

Y/n's pov:
I'm pretty sure I fell asleep because I was woke up to Tommy saying that we're here. My head was resting on something I realised and I turned to see a very flustered Badlinu. "Oh I'm sorry."
I smiled a little bit while blushing. I moved my head of Freddie's shoulder and we all got off the train. "Right then which way-"
There was people shouting loudly, "TOMMY, FREDDIE!"
we all turned around to see Tubbo and Billzo running towards us. Before I knew it Tommy was gone, he ran towards Tubbo, "TUBBBO!"
Me and Freddie both turned to each other and giggled. We started to walk towards Tubbo, Billzo and now Tommy. Billzo smiled "Hey I'm Billzo, I don't think we've met yet!"
I smiled, "Oh yeah sorry, hiya I'm y/n! Nice to meet you!"
Billzo giggled, "You too!"
Tubbo then spoke up, "Come on then Dad drove us here to pick you guys up, he's waiting in the car."

Time skip to later on at Tubbo's :)

Y/n's pov:
So basically we don't have to do the big halloween stream until tomorrow so we just get to chill until tomorrow night. We all decided to go watch movies on the sofas. So the order of people siting from left to right was Aimsey, Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, Billzo, Me and then Freddie. We ended up choosing the conjuring. "Guyyyyys do we have to watch the conjuring, Tommy you know I hate horror films."
I tried to beg Tommy and the others. Tubbo smirked and looked at Freddie, "Y/n if you get too scared i'm sure Freddie won't mind comforting you."
I looked at Freddie's face and he was blushing again. Then I heard Ranboo laugh, "Freddie you seem to be blushing there."
Freddie rubbed his face with his hands in his hoodie sleeves. "I'm not it's this lighting."
He spoke awkwardly. We all just sat watching the movie and Tommy decided he wanted blankets. "Oi Tom get me a blanket."
I tried to smile at him. He then smirked "sorry y/n only enough for us, you and Freddie don't get one."
I sighed, "Tom i'm freezing please."
Before he could say anything I saw Freddie take off his hoodie, he spoke in a soft tone, "Here y/n take my hoodie it's okay."
I smiled, "Thank you!"
I put it on and gave him a little hug of appreciation. I felt really light headed it had been a while since I last eaten. I whispered to Freddie, "Can I lay in your lap, I feel dizzy and I need to lie down or I'm going to pass out and I don't want to worry Tommy."
He smiled and whispered back, "Sure." I cuddled into Freddie and soon fell asleep.

end of chapter :)