chapter 13 <3

Y/n's pov:
We got in the uber that was waiting outside and after driving for a bit and we pulled up at Tesco's. I was highly confused, "Why are we here Freddie,"
I said with a very confused look as we stepped out of the uber. "Just shush and follow me."
He smiled. We walked around for a bit before we got to the meal deal section. "I'll choose yours and you choose mine."
He said calmly. I nodded and started to look around, I grabbed him southern fried chicken wraps, a pot of pomegranate and a bottle of sprite. He told me not to show him what I got him and to separate. I walked away and around to the cupcake section, I grabbed a box of chocolate muffins. I went to pay and put them in the tote bag I had seen when I was walking around and decided to treat myself to. We met at the doors and he gave me £7.50 to cover the costs. I assured him it was okay but he insisted. That was when we saw Wilbur in a suit in a fancy car. I could tell it had been rented. (IK WILL DOESN'T DRIVE BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY HE DOES)
Freddie turned to me and said your ride awaits my lady. He opened the door and I climbed into the car and smiled back at him, "Why thank you kind sir!"
Freddie got into the car and we started driving and after about 5 minutes of me begging to know where we were going we arrived. Freddie came and opened the door for me and we grabbed our bags. I waved bye to will and he shouted, "I'll be back to pick up you lovebirds in an hour!"
I smiled and Freddie shouted okay back to Will. "So can I know where we're going yet Fredward?"
as I spoke I saw a picnic blanket surrounded with fairy lights and I got really exited. "Omg Freddie this is so so cute!"
He smirked, "I knew you would like it!"
We sat down together and exchanged our meal deals. "You really know me, chicken, tomatoe and basil pasta, a pineapple pot and a water."
He smiled, "And I see you know me well too!"
We sat and ate our meal deals and exchanged small things about ourselves. I pulled out the muffins and we both had a muffin. We decided to lay back and watch the stars. I was very cold so I snuggeled into Freddie and he whispered in my ear, "I love you Y/n"
I smiled and replied, "I love you to Fredward."
And if it was on cue I looked up and saw a Will above us, "Ready to go?"
We both shot up and followed Will to the car while we both blushed like mad.

TIME SKIP TO LATER WHEN Y HOME!!

AND IM GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEXT CHAPTER I BELIEVE WILL BE THE LAST ONE, LOVE YOU ALL, SO SORRY <333