Chapter 12 <3

Y/n Pov:

I woke up this morning with a slight headache and I headed towards the living room. I walked into the living room to see George and Will already dressed. I yawned "What time is it?"
Tommy walked in from the kitchen, "It's 11:30, the others should be here in the next half hour!"
I started to rush out the room, "I'm going to get ready and wake Freddie up!"

Freddie's Pov:
I felt someone shaking me, I slightly opened my eyes squinting and saw Y/n. I smiled and yawned. "Freddie you need to get up the others are getting here really soon."
Y/n said softly. I stretched and sat up, "Okay I'll get ready now."
I smiled at Y/n and got up.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE BOTH READY AND THE OTHERS HAVE ARRIVED.

Y/n's pov:
The others had all arrived and me and Freddie were chilling together in the garden. "Y/n go find your nicest clothes you brung and get ready"
Freddie said cheerily out of the blue. "What? Why?"
I asked while giggling. "I'm taking you out on a nice fancy date since the others are doing a stream!"
He grinned. "Oh are you now?
I'm going to go see is Tubbo's sister has anything nice.". 
I walked up stairs and knocked on Teagan's door. A heard rustling from the room and soon the door was opened to a very tired looking Teagan. "Oh hi Y/n, I thought  you were Toby that why I took my time."
I smiled lightly, "It's okay, but I was wonderinggggg do you have any nice dresses, because Freddie has surprised me with a date!"
She welcomes me into her room and giggles, "Well I don't have many but just have a look in that wardrobe and see if there's anything you like."
She points to the wardrobe. I start looking through the dresses and one catches my eye. "I'm I okay to take this one?"
I say holding up a pretty red velvety dress. "yeah of course that's okay." Teagan says with a smile.

TIME SKIP UNTIL Y/N IS READY

this is the look btw:

Freddie's pov:I was waiting in the living room with all the others who had arrived

Freddie's pov:
I was waiting in the living room with all the others who had arrived. I have a nice white shirt on with black dress pants. We were all sitting chatting when Y/n walked in. I audibly gasped, "Y/n you look incredible!"
Tommy then smiled, "I have to give it to you, you look beautiful."
Y/n giggled, "Thank you Freddie and Tommy I would say the same about you but you look like shit."
Tommy shouted "HEY NOT COOL WOMAN!"
I stood up "Come on Y/n we best be going, don't want to miss our reservation."

Authors note:
Ik this chapter is very short but next chapter will be the date chapter and then I think I'm going to wrap this story up. Don't get me wrong I love writing and love all of the support but it must come to an end eventually. I'm thinking of starting a Wilbur x reader but if you have any suggestions for other fanfics pls comment them for me :)