Chapter 7 <3

Tw: fainting

TIME SKIP TO WHEN EVERYONE IS UP AND READY BECAUSE IM LAZY

Y/n's pov:
We were all up and ready to go to the beach and honestly I was actually exited because the beach is actually really pretty.

Y/n's Outfit:

Y/n's pov:We had decided that I was just going to do the camera today because I had been getting hate for hanging around with them

Y/n's pov:
We had decided that I was just going to do the camera today because I had been getting hate for hanging around with them.

TIME SKIP TO MID STREAM

Y/n's pov:
I had been filming for around an hour and I had started to get dizzy. I started feeling faint but I didn't want to worry anyone. I signalled Lani to come and hold the camera for me. Lani saw me signalling and immediately ran over and took it. I walked aside from everyone and Wilbur came over to me. "Hey y/n are you okay?"
Before I could even reply I straight up blacked out and everything went dark. I woke up to Wilbur violently shaking me. My eyes flickered open, "W-wilbur? Did I pass out? Does Tommy know?"
I started panicking. Wilbur replied softly, "Yes you passed out and no Tommy didn't see. But I'm calling us a taxi and we're going to Tubbo's until their done the stream."
He smiled a little. I sighed, "Fine"

Back at Tubbo's after the taxi ride

Y/n's pov:
Me and Wilbur got dropped off at the shop around the corner from tubbo's mainly because he wanted a bottle of vodka, I made him at-least buy a bottle of coke to go with it. We had got a call from the others explaining that they were going to stay in a hotel tonight to do a hotel stream or something like that. When we got back to Tubbo's Will straight away poured himself a drink of vodka. I grabbed a cup of vodka too except mine was at-least 80% coke. We talked and drank for a while, Will was really wasted and I decided to try get him to bed. "Will come on u need to go to bed."
I pleaded. Will almost snapped back, "No Y/n Im not a child and I'm allowed to get drunk."
I frowned, "Yes but you should go to bed."
I grabbed his arm and dragged him, I managed to get him into the hallway where all the bedrooms were and that was when he pinned me to the wall. He held my arms above my head and started kissing and biting at my neck. I melted to his touch and relaxed my arms. He moved one arm down to my waist. I managed to mumble, "Will y-your dru-nk and I'm dating F-freddie."
He continued for a second and simply said, "It would be such a shame to stop and Freddie isn't here."
and went back to my neck. "Will I can't, stop."
He pulled away and apologised. "It's okay will, let's pretend this didn't happen okay?" He nodded and we parted our ways to our rooms. When I lay down I just fell asleep.

Authors note:
IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG AND ITS SO SHORT. IVE RECENTLY BEEN IM HOSPITAL SO IM SORRY ITS SO BAD. THERES GOING TO BE MORE OUT SOON.