chapter 5 <3

TW EATING DISORDER

Y/n's pov:
We all headed inside and tommy was just off somewhere shouting. We just talked to chat while Toby went and got the pumpkin carving shit. Out of no where Tommy appeared again and we restarted the cricketable hole conversation, "So why would you want a cricket up the ass?" Ranboo questioned Tommy and Bill.
"Billzo take it away." Tommy said trying to sound serious.
"Well you see, as a bisexual man-" Bill started but immediately everyone burst out into fits of laughter, Tommy even fell out of his chair. Toby walked back in with the stuff and laughed, "what the actual fuck, stop with the cricketable holes bit."
"Don't be a buzz kill Tubbo." Billzo giggled.

Time skip to after pumpkin carving brought to you by ribena (#plssponsorme)

Y/n's pov:
We had finished carving pumpkins, Aimsey, Bill and Tubbo had carved an actually cute pumpkin. Then me and freddie had given in half way through and had smashed our pumpkin up. Then Tommy and Ranboo had carved a penis into theirs. "I think me and Freddie win obviously." I said in a fit of laughter.
"Honestly ours is the best" Tommy boasted. Some time half way through Tommy had disappeared outside and came back covered in mud. I'm pretty sure it was for Wilbur's new arg though so it's fine.

The twitch chat voted and Ranboo and Tommy took the dub. "LESSS GO RANBOOO!" Tommy shouted.
"YEAH TOMMY WE POPPED OFFFF." Ranboo joined in. "Anyways you can both stop bragging and we're going to move on to the doughnut game." Tubbo said calmly. Tubbo headed off with Aimsey to set it up. Meanwhile again me, Ranboo, Freddie, Tommy and Bill chatted to stream. "So Bill how do you feel about leeches up the ass?" Tommy asked trying to seem serious again. "Ah well you I feel like a leech is more of a sucker and well a cricket is more of a penetrator you know?" Billzo said trying not to laugh but failing. Before we knew it we were all in fits of laughter about cricketable holes. "Oi what did I tell you about talking about cricketable holes?" Toby shouted through.
"Fineeeeee." we all said together and we went over to start the doughnut game.

Toby started to explained the game, "so basically as you can see we have doughnuts attached to the string in the air. You have to eat the whole doughnut without your hands and with non falling on the floor. We start when Ranboo says go since he's not doing this challenge." we all sat silent waiting for Ranboo to- "GO" Ranboo shouted. We all started trying to eat the doughnuts off the string and at some point I realised I was loosing but Freddie was winning. I decided to sabotage Freddie and knocked him to the ground meaning Bill won. "WOOOO I WON LESSSS GOOOO!" Billzo shouted, "WHOS CRACKED? BILLZO IS!"
I looked at Freddie, "Sorry dude had to help Billzo win and if I wasn't winning neither were you." I smiled at Freddie standing up and helping him up. "Hmmm I smell a cheaterrrr." Freddie said looking at me funny.

Time skip to the end of stream because i'm lazy like that

Freddie's pov:
The stream was actually really fun and I got to talk to Y/n a lot so that was good. Now it was time to order pizza. "So what is everyone getting so I can order?" Toby asked us all.
"How about we just get like 1 extra large margarita and 1 extra large chicken pizza?" Ranboo said.
Everyone decided that sounded good so we all went and got changed into pj's.

When we came back I noticed that Y/n was wearing my hoodie again. We were sitting like yesterday and we had put the second conjuring on. "So Y/n I see you have stolen my hoodie." I said messing around with them. They looked slightly panicked, "nono I'm joking you can just keep it, I have plenty!" I said with a smile.
"Thank you Freddie!" Y/n yawned.
That's when the door rang and Tubbo came back with the pizza. I watched Y/n to make sure they ate. They had eaten 3 pieces and I was proud of them.

Y/n's pov:
I ate 3 slices of pizza for Freddie like I had promised and then went back to watching the movie. All of the sudden I felt really sick so I got up to the bathroom and just started throwing up. It's probably because my body isn't used to this much food. I heard a knock on the bathroom door and then a voice, "It's just me, Freddie. Can I please come in."
"I guess so." I sighed. I just sat and watched his face as he walked in. "I promise I didn't mean to." I tried to tell him. He looked concerned, "I believe you don't worry." He let out a small smile and sat next to me on the floor. He gave me a hug which calmed me down after a few seconds he pulled away. We both looked into to each others eyes and it kind of just happened, Freddie kissed me. I mean I wasn't complaining. He then pulled away and hugged me again. "I'm sorry Y/n" He sighed. I smiled, "Don't be sorry it was okay." I didn't know what this meant but we both then decided to get back up and leave so the others didn't get suspicious.

end of chapter :))

authors note: sorry it's kind of a short chapter, I promise the next will be better and longer :))