chapter 10 <3

Tw: Abuse, Harassment, Assault, Homophobia, SA implied and slight ED

okioki i'm lazy so we're skipping to the next day after :)

Y/n's pov:
So far todays been good, but I guess it's only 10am. I waited for Freddie and Will to get ready because we've decided on shopping today because I wanted to go to the urban outfitters and get that jumper Tommy bought. Freddie and Will both walked in. "You ready Y/n?"
asked Will. I smiled and stood up, "Yep all ready, let's go."
We all left the Tubbo Gaff and headed down the street. I ran off ahead as Freddie and Will dragged behind. I had loads of energy and I didn't know why. Since I was so far ahead I walked into the convenience store because I wanted to grab some monster and gum. I was at the drinks section when I felt someone come up behind me and grab my waist. I turned around ready to hit a bitch, "Jared what the actually fuck are you doing."
He smirked, "Have you missed me?"
I stared shaking. "n-no get off me please." He didn't let go, he would get off me.

Badlinu's Pov:
I walked into the convenience store I saw Y/n go into with Will. I saw her being held by another man. I stormed up to him. "WHAT THE FUCK, GET OF THEM NOW!"
I shouted as I grabbed the persons wrist. He smirked, "It's fine we know eachother, am I not allowed to say hi to this beauty?"
Before I could swing at him Will did. His nose stared to bleed and he simply got up. "I guess I'll be going then if your gay friends are being twats, love you baby."
He started to walk away. I pulled Y/n into a hug. "Who was that?"
Y/n started to cry and Will gave her a knowing look and she nodded. I looked at Will. "So basically Tommy's mother used to date that guy. His name is Jared, he would hit Tommy and Y/n and force Y/n in to things let's just say she didn't want to do. But I'm going to call Tommy and have him sort it out with his mam and the police."
Will spoke calmly. "Okay, let's get out of here and head to urban outfitters and back home."

Will's Pov:
I walked a bit behind Y/n and Freddie. I called up Tommy.

Phone conversation:
W: Hey Tommy
T: Yoooo big W what's up?
W: It's Jared, he's back and here
T: What do you mean Will?
W: He was in the convenience store around the corner of Tubbo's and harassed Y/n
T: WHAT THE FUCK MAN, IS SHE OKAY WILL? DID YOU GET RID OF HIM!?
W: Yeah we did but didn't he follow her last time?
T: Yeah he did
W: I'm going to keep an eye out and after we've been to urban outfitters we're going to head back
T: Okay make sure to lock everything and make sure she eats as well please Will
W: Don't worry Tommy I will guard her with my life but you need to call and speak to your mum please because something needs to be done about this Tommy.
T: Okay Will I'll call her soon when I'm properly alone and I can properly speak to her.
W: Okay little T but you be careful because remember that time when he got mad and punched you.
T: Yeah I think I could deal with- OUCH WTF
W- TOMMY, TOMMY, TOMMY! ARE YOU THERE? WHAT HAPPENED?
T: GET THE FUCK OFF ME AND STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER! YEAH STAY DOWN YOU BITCH! IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE. YOU THINK YOU CAN HARRAS MY SISTER AND THEN ASSULT ME, NO CHANCE!
W: TOMMY?
T: Hey Will Jared just showed up but I'm pretty sure I've  dealt with it
W: Tommy are you okay?
T: Yeah I'm fine but Jared doesn't look too good he giggled. I'm coming to meet you guys at urban outfitters.
W: Okay that's a good idea we'll be there in 5, bye little T
T: Bye Will
End of phone conversation

I caught up with Y/n and Freddie. "Change of plan guys, we're going to meet Tommy at urban outfitters let's go."

End of chapter