chapter 6 <3

TW EATING DISORDER

Y/n's pov:
As me and Freddie walked back to the living room I couldn't help but smile. When we walked in Aimsey and Tubbo were asleep. Tommy looked at me, "You okay Y/n?" he sounded a little worried.
"Yeah I just felt a little sick after the pizza" I said giving him a reassuring smile. Me and Freddie sat down and I just snuggled into him to watch the rest of the film, no doubt tommy was giving us funny looks but oh well.

When the movie was over me and Freddie headed to the single bed. We both sat on the bed together. He smiled, "Look I think we need to talk about you know that thing that kind of happened in the bathroom. I mean don't get me wrong I don't regret it but I didn't even make sure you were okay and-" I smiled and decided to cut him off with a quick kiss. Once I had pulled away I giggled, "Does that answer your question?" He looked a little flustered.
"does this mean?"
"Yes Freddie it does if you want it too." He nodded and I continued, "But I would appreciate if we don't tell Tommy yet with Wilbur and George coming up tomorrow he's kind of stressed."
Freddie nodded again, "Of course!"
After that we both just kind of got into bed and fell asleep.

Bilzo's pov:
Tommy turned and looked at me and Ranboo, "Those two are definitely up to something and they won't admit they're together." Tommy huffed.
"Tommy you never know maybe the two of them are just good friends?" Ranboo said trying to make Tommy feel a little better.
"Yeah Tommy, Ranboo is right and if they are I'm sure Y/n would tell you." I said trying to reassure him. "Come here boss man." I gave Tommy a hug.
Ranboo then chimed in "also Wilbur is coming tomorrow so that will be fun."
Tommy smiled, "Yeah your both right, thank you. Imma head off to bed."
Me and Ranboo both whispered, "night Tommy." Trying not to wake up Toby and Aimsey.

Time skip to tomorrow after breakfast :)

(Y/n's outfit for today)

Y/n's pov:
We all got ready and sat in the living room, this morning had gone fairly quick. It had been decided that Tommy, Tubbo and Aimsey were going to walk to meet Will and George at the train station. In the mean time that left me, Freddie, Ranboo and Bill in the house together. Ranboo looked at me and then Freddie and said, "We know there something going in between you two."
Billzo chimed in, "Yeah, we promise not to tell Tommy anything."
Me and Freddie both looked at each other and then back at Bill and Ranboo, "well I mean we're kinda dating." I sighed, "But look you can't tell Tommy just yet."
Both Bill and Ranboo smiled, "congrats big man." said Billzo as he gave Freddie a pat on the back. Ranboo and Freddie started chatting while I spoke with Billzo, "so I was thinking when Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy and Aimsey do that vlog, we should go make a vlog with Freddie?" I kind of suggested to Bill.
"Yeah that sounds cool dude considering we still have like 2 more weeks here." Billzo said laughing a little.
Me, Billzo, Ranboo and Freddie decided to do a mini stream while we waited.

Freddie's pov:
As soon as I saw people coming into the chat I shouted, "Welcome to the stream guys!" Straight away chat was asking where the others are. Ranboo giggled, "Well on that matter chat we have no clue, they went to pick up 2 special guests and they've been gone 2 hours." We ended up doing a chilled out 1 hour Q&A stream. There was a lot of questions about if Y/n was in a relationship or not. It was really funny seeing them try to avoid the question. Just after we ended the others walked in.

Y/n's pov:
"Well it took you 5 long enough." I said rolling my eyes as a joke.
"Well maybe if Tommy didn't want to stop at every shop on the way back it wouldn't have took this long." Wilbur sighed looking at Tommy.
"BUT DUDE I GOT SOME NEW JUMPERS AND THAT NICE INCENSE!" Tommy tried to defend himself against Wilbur. We decided we were going to do a beach stream tomorrow and tonight we could just chill. Well everyone but Ranboo and Tubbo who had a stream planned. The rest of us decided on watching Hamilton and by decided I mean Wilbur demanded it. We all sung along to Hamilton with Tubbo and Ranboo occasionally telling us to be quiet. Once Hamilton was done Wilbur stood up, "I'm going to the beach for a walk, anyone coming?" He asked in a soft tone.
Me and Tommy both agreed to go with Wilbur.

TIME SKIP UNTIL WE GOT TO THE BEACH

Y/n's pov:
When we got to the beach I felt really dizzy and I really didn't want to tell Tommy. "Yo can we take a break and sit here?" I asked Wilbur and Tommy.
"Yeah of course." Me and Wilbur sat and Tommy ran off into the sea.

"So Y/n is there a reason why you wanted to take a break." He asked.
I awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of my neck, "I felt dizzy and lightheaded."
I sighed. He looked at me slightly worried, "Tommy had mentioned to me that you had struggled with eating before and as a person who has I told him we would have a chat. Look Y/n he's your little brother, yes he may only be a year younger but he cares. He also mentioned he felt like you and Badlinu were hiding something from him?" He sounded very mature when he talked to me. I frowned, "Yeah I do struggle with eating and Freddie has been helping me out. Every time I eat I throw up even if I don't make myself. But Freddie has been a great help and you see me and Freddie are kind of a thing but I'm scared to tell Tommy." Wilbur nodded as he listened and when I was done he spoke again, "I'm glad Freddie is helping but I think you need to tell Tommy. In fact how about we call him over and tell him?" I nodded at Will and he shouted, "TOMMY COME HERE PLEASE!"

Tommy's pov:
I heard Wilbur call me over and I came running towards him and Y/n. "Yeah?" I asked. Wilbur smiled and gently shoved Y/n. She looked at me and said, "Look Tommy me and Freddie were kind of in a relationship. He asked me out last night but so just didn't know how to tell you." Why did she look so scared. I just laughed, "Y/n I don't care and also congrats. Badlinu is a good person and I think it'll be good for the both of you." Then Y/n and Will stood up, Y/n gave me a hug and we headed back to Tubbo's. When we got back everyone was in bed.

Y/n's pov:
When we got back everyone else had went to bed so Wilbur went to sleep on the air mattress beside the sofas, Tommy headed off to the room he was staying in and I went of and got into the single bed with Freddie trying not to wake him up and I grabbed my clothes to get changed out of. I went to the bathroom, got changed, brushed my teeth and then got in bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep I felt Freddie's arms snake around my waist and a very tired Badlinu say, "Goodnight Y/n I love you."
I smiled as I got comfy and replied, "Goodnight Freddie I love you too."

end of chapter :))
authors note: I'm trying to get chapters out as quick as I can and I'm sorry that this one took a while <3