chapter 4 <3

TW EATING DISORDER

Billzo's pov:
Tubbo sent me to wake up Badlinu and Y/n. I walked in realising I probably should have knocked but oh well. When I looked over at them they were both cuddling. I smirked and got out my phone and snapped a picture, I'm sure twitter will like that. Anyways back to what I'm meant to be doing, "Oi bozo's wake up! Tubbo's making breakfast."

Y/n's pov:
I woke up to Billzo shouting at me and Freddie to wake up. I went to sit up and realised Freddie's arms were wrapped around me. I looked and Freddie hadn't woken up yet. "Did you have a good sleep Y/n."
Billzo said trying desperately not to laugh at me. "Shut up"
I rolled my eyes at Billzo. "I mean you didn't deny it."
Billzo said still trying not to laugh. Billzo left the room and I managed to get out of Freddie's arms. "Y/n, what time is it?"
Freddie said while yawing. "I'm not sure, Billzo just came in and said Tubbo's making breakfast and to get up."
I smiled. "Anyways I'm gonna head into the living room, I'll see you in there?"
I asked. He quickly got out of bed and ruffled his hair, "I'll just come with you."
We both walked into the living room. Freddie went over and sat with Tommy, Ranboo and Aimsey while I went into the kitchen where Tubbo and Bill were standing. "Hey do you guys need any help cooking?"
I looked at Tubbo who was frying bacon and then at Bill who was just standing there. "Nono it's okay Y/n we're nearly done or should I say Im nearly done."
Tubbo said while quickly giving Bill a glare. "Tubbo I'm not really hungry this morning. I ate loads yesterday and I'm still full."
I tried to lie. "I mean sure Y/n but do you not even want an apple or something?"
Tubbo asked a little concerned. I just shook my head, "I'll be fine, just shout if you need help."
I said waking out the kitchen. I went in and sat next to Ranboo. Tommy turned and looked at me, "Oi Y/n is Toby nearly done breakfast I'm starving."
"Oh yeah he's just putting it on plates I think." I said pulling the sleeves of Freddie's hoodie over my hands like gloves.

Freddie's pov:
Everyone was eating breakfast and I noticed y/n wasn't. They promised me atleast a whole meal today though so I let it slide. Once everyone was done eating we all just sat and kinda chatted and then a few people went of to get changed leaving me, Ranboo, Toby and Aimsey together. Ranboo lightly elbowed me, "so Freddie is it really true that you like Y/n?"
I have a glance to Tubbo. Toby then giggled, "I didn'ttttt mean to tell himmmm."
I looked back at Ranboo, "Yeah I guess but shush because I don't want things ruined between us."
Then Y/n walked in out of no where. They looked between all of us, "so what we talking about?"
I blushed slightly, "Um nothing, actually I think we're going to go get ready now."

Time skip to when everyone's ready

(y/n's outfit for today)

Y/n's pov:
Ranboo, Aimsey and Tommy had went to go get somethings from Tesco's for the stream and Toby and Bill had started setting up the mics on the table. This left me and Freddie on the sofas together. It was silent until Freddie spoke up, "so Y/n are you still going to keep your promise from last night?"
He asked in a hushed tone so Toby or Bill wouldn't hear it. "Yeah Ill eat after stream, Toby said we are going to get a pizza delivery."
He sighed, "Okay but you have to eat later."
Honestly I don't get why he cares so much but it's sweet. I only feel a little light headed today. "Should we go help them?" I laughed after seeing Bill nearly break one of the mics. Freddie nodded and we went off to help them. It took like 2 hours to actually set everything up, in that time Tommy, Ranboo and Aimsey had been to Tesco and set all the stuff up outside. It was only like 10 or so minutes until we had to stream and we were all just joking about and laughing. We had decided that we were going to do the intro to the stream, then apple bobbing, then pumpkin carving, then the doughnut game, and then cards for chocolate and finally a Q&A while we do scratch cards. It was going to be a pretty long stream but also a fun one.

Time skip to when the stream starts :)

Y/n's pov:
There was three mics at the table so alongside the left side of the table was Aimsey, Billzo, and Tubbo. Then along the back of the table was Me and Freddie. And on the right side of the table was Tommy then Ranboo. We all chatted to the stream chat for like 20 minutes and it was off to a great start. Tubbo after reading a comment said, "Yeah it is getting a bit dark outside let's move outside and do apple bobbing."
Aimsey and Tubbo went outside to set everything up and meanwhile we had a chat about crickets and holes. "So Tommy which hole do you think is the most cricketable?"
Billzo asked Tommy. "We'll I must say that the most cricketable hole is definitely the ass"
Tommy responded nearly dying with laughter. Tommy's comment set everyone off laughing. I managed to stop laughing, "Tommy that was such a inspirational answer."
Billzo burst out laughing again, "Honestly Y/n is right Tommy."
Freddie stood up, "Right let's leave the conversation about cricketable holes for later and go outside for apple bobbing." Everyone agreed and we all headed out ready for apple bobbing.

Time skip to just after apple bobbing :)

Y/n's pov:
We just finished apple bobbing and Tommy of course lost so we decided his punishment would to be sprayed with a hose. I took the hose from Toby and started shouting, "OH TOMMMY!"
He started running away shouting, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIV-"
he was suddenly cut off by Freddie rugby tackling him to the ground, "GET HIM NOW Y/N!"
Freddie screamed while laughing. I ran over with the hose soaking them both. "GET THEM Y/N!" everyone was shouting at me except Freddie and Tommy who were now soaked. Once Tubbo turned off the hose I helped Freddie and Tommy up. Tommy took the huff and went off to get changed and Freddie gave me a pat on the back.

end of chapter :)