bakugo x male y/n part 1

Bakugo lays down on his bed thinking about Y/n, and how he was going ask him to be his boyfriend today.
Bakugo gets up from his bed and heads to kirishima's room to ask for advice .
Bakugo barges into kirishima's room without knocking .

💥Bakugo💥 -"Hey shitty hair, I need advice on how to asked y/n to be my boyfriend".

💪Kirishima💪-"well you could just be straight forward about it and tell him how you feel about him, then ask him if he wants to be you're boyfriend... its just that simple really".

💥Bakugo💥- "See the thing is um..... I'm sorta shy about asking him" he say mumbling under his breath so kirishima wouldn't hear.

💪Kirishima💪-"What , what was that I can't hear you" , kirishima says while teasing him to speak up.

💥Bakugo💥- Gets mad and starts shouting out loud ,"I'M TO SHY TO ASK HIM OUT DAMNIT NOW DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF SHITTY HAIR"!.

💪Kirishima💪- Okay okay geez, fine I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll ask y/n Does he like any boys in our classroom ,and if he happens to mention your name I'll come back and tell you about it.

💥Bakugo💥- Whatever just do what you need to do and I'll somehow ask him out .

Ok so I'm gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger so I can start my other chapter with a different character.
Then I'll come back in the third chapter and make a part 2.