Bakugo x y/n part 3

💪Kirishima💪- Y/n you remember how I asked you who you like and you mentioned bakugo?

🥰Y/n- Yes why, wait did you end up
telling him about me liking him!!?

💪Kirishima💪- Yeah, but there is good news.

🥰Y/n- Okay spill it , what's the big news that you want to tell me.

💪Kirishima💪-Sorry but I can't tell you , you'll just have to go up to him personally an ask him yourself. "

🥰Y/n- Wait but that'll just be weird, so you want me to randomly go  up to him and say ,"Hey bakugo so kirishima mentioned that you like me. I wanted to know your opinion on that. I wanted to know your own personal opinion if you liked me or not.

🥰Y/n- Now does that sound like something I would do.?Especially if its the person I really like.

💪Kirishima 💪- Not really but unless you wanna know what he thinks about you I think you should really do something if you want that to happen.

🥰Y/n- You're right but what exactly do I do If he does end up saying that he liked me?.

💪Kirishima💪- Well you could just personally go to him and confess , he might just say how he feels towards you.

🥰Y/n- I guess your right

💪Kirishima💪- I gotta go, I'm going over to bakugo's house to sort out some sort of plan between you guys .

🥰Y/n- Okay byee Kirishima, he turns and waves at him as he leaves the school building.

(End of school)
Kirishima leaves and calls bakugo to tell him everything that happened at school with y/n and how to handle the situation.

Bakugo and Kirishima both met up at bakugo's house because Kirishima wanted to discuss what happened with him and y/n.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Sorry I've been taking a break from writing on this chapter and the other one , there's gonna be a fourth part and maybe that'll be the last part of the bakugo's chapters. I'm writing a naruto chapter as well so I'm almost finished with it so expect it being published soon.

WELL EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY CHAPTERS SO FAR . BYEE 💚 💙 💚 💙