Alois x best friends?

HEY WHY AREN'T THESE FLOWERS PURPLE , I TOLD YOU TO GET ME THE PURPLE ONES YOU IGNORANT FOOL, HURRY AND GET ME SOME PURPLE FLOWERS BEFORE I GOUGE OUT ONE OF YOU'RE EYES!!

God, why did I have to make a contract with those pesky triplets.
They're are of no use to me ,though when it Coms to cleaning up messes they come in handy.

Anyways, Claude!! .

Claude pov
Yes your highness, what can I help you with? I'm busy making preparations for the dinner this afternoon and I'm already on a tight schedule as it is.

Alois pov
Watch your tone !!
Now go and call my friend so he can come over and enjoy this splendid meal with me.

Claude pov
I shall get right on that your highness.

~Claude gets on the phone and calls alois's friend and tells him alois wants him to come over for dinner. Alois's friend m/n, agreed and heads right over .

*45 minutes later*
M/n then knocks on the door and alois hurries to the door and immediately hugged m/n tightly.
He then drags him to the dinner table and they began to eat .

Alois pov
M/n I wanted to ask you something very important and you must answer me truthfully.
Do you see me ad more than your friend ?

M/n pov
Well.... that was very sudden  and out of nowhere. Anyways I've actually liked you for quite some time and if I confessed to you it would ruin our friendship so I never bothered.

Alois pov
Oh, well I'm so grateful that you see me as more than just your friend. We should plan to go out somewhere special ,just you and me. How does that sound?

M/n pov
That's sounds wonderful, well this afternoon was delightful I hope to do this again with you sometime. Goodbye alois I'll come back and visit soon.

 Goodbye alois I'll come back and visit soon

.... Well hi there.....
It has been a while since I last updated this book. I'll start updating this more as well.Anyways BYEE 💚💙💚💙