Biscuit oliva x male husband

(Normal text -m/n
Bold-Oliva )
Hope you guys enjoy :)
you were sleeping I left a bought us some breakfast.

Hi love, my morning is great now that your here . Yes I've never slept better . Also thank you for the breakfast hun.

So today , I thought maybe you could get dress and I'll take you somewhere fun today after you finish eating of course. I mean today is a beautiful day so I thought I'd take you out so we could spend sometime together since I've been busy with taking down bad guys everyday.

I absolutely would love to, I've literally been dying to go out and spend some quality time with my lovely husband .
Well I'm done with my breakfast so we can start leaving rn .
And where exactly are we going ?

Its a surprise can't tell you darling but I can show you

(My man got that smooth Rizz fr😏 )

Well let's hurry I really wanna see what it is .

(30 minutes later)

Okay we're here ."I'm gonna cover your eyes so you can't look okay, so no peaking darling" .

( starts walking to the destination.)

"I'm so excited to see what it is please hurry and show me already ".

Okay darling hold on we're almost there.Alright here we are you can look now .

( uncovers your eyes )

OMG you took me to a Zoo . "Omg thank you so much this surprise is perfect". I love you so much right now . Best husband of the year.

(Once they got in they immediately went to to go see the lion first since that was M/n favorite animal

(Once they got in they immediately went to to go see the lion first since that was M/n favorite animal.)

Wow, darling look at this gorgeous lion he is so beautiful.

"Indeed, he is magnificent . The fur color is outstandingly beautiful."

(After they were done looking at almost all of th animals at the zoo, they stopped to grab some food and headed home

(After they were done looking at almost all of th animals at the zoo, they stopped to grab some food and headed home .)

Today was the best day ever thank you love . You really made my day special .

Well it's my job as your husband to fulfill my duties and make sure to always spoil you with special things .

Hey Darling I'm gonna go run us some bath water I'll he back shortly.

Alright , don't forget too add some bubbles as well .

( Olivia made the bathwater and called his husband to the bathroom so they both could get in .)

Even though I said this before I'll say it again.This day was really special and I couldn't of had a
better husband than you.

I mean its what I do best . Besides I still have one more thing to give to you 😏.

Oh? What exactly would that be Mr.flirt ...

Well let's get out this bathroom and find out ;)

Well guys I'm ending it here I suck at writing smut so yeah....anyways I really hope you guys like an vote I'd you like it . Welp until next time BYEE .💚💙💚💙