Natsu dragneel x y/n

Natsu had just gotten back from doing another quest with his team. He had came back early because he had heard y/n, his boyfriend, had came to the guild today just to see him .
( Y/N POV)

I can't wait to see him. I haven't seen natsu since I left the guild to go on an extremely difficult quest. And here I am now surprising him.

(Natsu POV
Meanwhile back at the guild hall)
Natsu was busy fighting with gray since he started picking on natsu .
Suddenly they both stop fighting and turned towards the door when hearing a noise come from it. The door opened an in came y/n . Natsu was to stunned to speak as he hadn't seen his boyfriend in so long.

Natsu yelled out to y/n and ran towards him and jumped up in his arms and hugged him tightly.
He finally gets down so they could talk with each other.

Y/n-SUPRISE!!!

🐉Natsu🐉- Y/n, oh my gosh what are you doing here natsu saids excitedly.

🥰Y/n- well I decided to come to the guild and surprise you with my amazing existence so here I am.

🐉Natsu🐉- I can't believe its been so long since you left the guild. You know I've been really lonely here , but now that your here I'm cured from my loneliness.
By the way were you only coming here to visit me or were you actually staying here , as in like moving back to the guild with me ?

🥰Y/n-This was the other surprise I wanted you tell you about. So I'm officially staying in the guild. I had been talking to master Makarov about it for weeks, so he decided to let me stay here again. Also look I even got our guild stamp mark on my arm .

(Y/n stamp mark pic)

🐉Natsu🐉-" That's beautiful,  just like my lovely boyfriend"

🐉Natsu🐉-" That's beautiful, just like my lovely boyfriend". 😍

Y/n slowly blushes from the compliment natsu gave him.
Y/n decided to settle down and fine a house to settle in.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated yall with a new chapter. I've been busy trying to write a new in the process.
For this chapter I shall be making a part 2 to this . I'll also start trying to write the third chapter for bakugo x y/n . So its gonna be a few days before I can start writing the bakugo x y/n as well as publish the chapters ,since it's a lot of work trying to come up with what I'm writing as I go along with the story.

Well I hope you guys have a wonderful winter break and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT .
BYEE 💚 💙 💚 💙