Benimaru x male reader

Y/n was finally gonna confess to the man he loved , Benimaru Shinmon
Y/n has know Benimaru since he was in diapers, the reason how he knows him is because, Benimaru used to take care of him as a child .

(Y/N MIND) - He might not even like me like that , They're have been rumors that he's gotten cruel and heartless. But I don't believe any of those things since they're only just rumors.

Y/n walks around the village were Benimaru lives , and asked people if they had seen him anywhere.

Y/n -Hey have you seen benimaru anywhere?

Unknown person - "No sorry I haven't seen him all day today".

Y/n decided to ask someone different.
By the time he had asked almost everyone in the village, he stumbled upon benimaru, he was sitting on top of a roof of someone's house just looking at the sky.

Y/n quietly went on the roof and sat next to him.

Benimaru- what are you doing here?

Y/n- I've been looking for you practically all day, and I've been wanting to tell you something so would you mind listening?

Benimaru - sure , what is it ?

Y/n- So um I'VELIKEYOUFORAVERYLONGTIMEANSIWASWONDERINGIFYOUFEELTHESAMEWAYTO?

Benimaru- What, wait y/n slow down I can't understand anything that you're saying right now.

Y/n- Takes a deep breath , and sighs , "I'VE Liked YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY AS ME ".

Benimaru was to stunned to speak as he was surprised by the sudden confession.
He then gets up without saying a word and slowly gets closer towards y/n and kisses him then pulls away.

Benimaru smiles and says, " That's  my answer for ya ". He then slowly walks away and hops off the roof to leave.

Y/n- he slowly started to blush from the kiss that him and Benimaru had shared together. 

Before benimaru left completely,  y/n ran towards him and grabs his hand slowly  intertwining their hands together  and smiles at one another as they began to head home together.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took me a while to come up with these ideas and I tried and really worked hard on this book for ya'll. The next chapter will be part 2 of bakugo x male y/n .Well  anyways bye guys 💚💙💚💙