Apollo x needy husband

Hey hun, I haven't seen you all day ,especially after the fights I had to
intervene in .
Umm, honey you listening?

(Y/n Pov)
Oh sorry I zoned out but yeah I was listening, "Also your looking nice and bright this morning", I laughed. So since you're here right now why don't you come over here and cuddle me and give me affection pls.I could really use some since your baby here with me . Don't you know I get lonely without you by my side.

(Apollo pov)
"I would love to lay down and cuddle with you all day but duty calls and us gods haven't exactly finished the job" .
So please don't get mad , I'm sorry and I love you darling .Quickly gives you a kiss then heads back out because like I said duty calls.

(Y/n pov)
"I really wish he would at least make some sort of time to actually stay with me instead of going out into the world slaying demons and risking his life".
But I get it , this world can't exactly live in peace if demons are here to destroy us all and everything in its path.

(Apollo pov)
I hate to leave him like this but I don't get a say in this , "I hate the fact that I'm not there with my darling cuddling him and holding him in my arms".
I started really thinking hard on if I should risk the world being torn apart by demons or staying by my darlings side .I made up my mind I could care less for these other selfish gods and goddesses, "The only one I truly care for is my darling Y/n".

Leaves the war and hurries start home to my beloved darling. Y/n don't worry
" I'm coming right home to you don't you worry my love I'm gonna stay by your side forever".

I'm gonna add more on when I get the chance but until then thanks for reading. Byee 💚 💙 💚 💙