Naruto x y/n part 1

Naruto and y/n had been friends since they were little kids and are still friends up until now.
Naruto usually goes to y/n house just to hand out with him.When he made the decision to come over his house like he always does , he wasn't expecting someone else to be at his friends house with him. he came over his house.

Y/n suddenly turns toward the door to see who it is. Naruto, his best friend had shown up at his house.

Y/n- hey Naruto what you doing here?

Naruto- I literally come here everyday, by the way who's that next to you?
I thought just the two of us would hang out , why is he here?

🖕Y/n- don't be mean. He's my other friend that comes over once in a whole. Also he's just visiting for a little then he'll be gone before you know it.
Anyways you still wanna hang out or no?

🦊Naruto-We were only supposed to be hanging out together, instead I see you hanging out with him instead of me .

🖕Y/n- Naruto pls stop acting this way , I told you he's just visiting until he leaves and he's not gonna bother us because I already told him that you and I were already going to hang out . So there shouldn't be a problem with him being here right Naruto?

🦊Naruto- you're right, but if he so much as interrupt us when we're hanging out I'm leaving.

🖕Y/n- Alright you have my word I promise he won't interfere with us and our plans for today .

🖕Y/n and Naruto began their day hanging out like they planned when something went down hill .

(TO BR CONTINUED)

Hoped everyone has a good Christmas/Christmas break

Byee 💚 💙 💚 💙