Bakugo x male y/n part 2

Kirishima POV
Kirishima does as planned, and decides to text y/n . Y/n started talking about the different options of guys he like, but he also had mentioned one person that did really catch his eye, That guy is bakugo.
Kirishima had made up an excuse just to hurry up and leave to text bakugo what happened with y/n.

(The next day at school )
Bakugo heads to school to meet up with kirishima, while doing so he had gotten a text from him.
Bakugo then goes to check his phone and opens the message and reads it.

💪Kirishima💪- "Hey bakugou so the plan went smoothly with y/n . And he did end up mentioning your name and how you really cought his eye

💥Bakugo💥 - I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY SHITTY HAIR JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!

💪Kirishima💪-Okay geez calm your man tits , but anyways he did end up mentioning your name and how you really caught his eye .he also asked if you had a boyfriend by any chance.

💥Bakugo💥-Okay and what did you say when y/n asked ?

💪Kirishima💪 -Relax bro all I did was tell him that you're as single as a Pringle and are ready to mingle .

💥Bakugo💥- So right when we're going to class so just so everything i said after school. ,So this is how it's going to go , 1.Go up to y/n and start the conversation off smoothly. 2. Next start mentioning the conversation you had last time, 3. Finally ask him why doesn't he just come to me and personally ask me something.

💪Kirishima💪- Okay got it.

(End of school)
Kirishima and bakugo tells each other the plan and then bakugo heads home so he can be prepared for the situation about y/n. Kirishima on the other is currently waiting for y/n at the front door so he could talk with him . Once he saw y/n he grabbed him and pulled him to the side to talk with him.

I'm gonna leave you guys on another cliff hanger sorry, ill make a part 3 but it'll probably be short cuz I wanna start working on some other characters as well.
So hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter, it took a while to come up with all of this so I had to try my hardest to work on this chapter and put all my efforts into it. Well anyways BYEE 💚💙💚💙