Sekizan takuya - meet my boyfriend

Guys there is a special someone in my life that I want you all to meet.

(The guys pov)
Since when were you ever dating anybody?I mean you don't even look like the type that would date. I find it really hard to believe that your really going out with someone.

Well believe it or not pip squeaks but I'm actually dating someone.Also when they come please don't go acting like a bunch of jerks or I will have to punish every last one of you.Well anyways I'm gonna pack up and you guys should start heading home too.
Tomorrow first thing in the morning , I'm gonna introduce you to them .

~The next day~

(M/n pov)

So wait, your telling me you want your rugby teamates to meet me ?

Yep, that's about right .
I really wanna show them that there's more to me than just looking mad and being angry all the time or that I don't care.
I want them to know I actually have a heart and really care .

(M/n pov)

Oh, well I'm totally fine with it .
That was honestly very cute how you were trying to prove yourself to your teamates.Okay well I guess we should probably get ready for school and meet your team.

~10 minutes later~
~Arrives at rugby practice~

Aye you guys come here. There's someone I want to introduce you to.This here is my boyfriend I've been dating for about a year now .

(The guys pov)

WAIT WHAT?!!. YOUR PARTNER IS A DUDE?!.Wow, I honestly really wasn't expecting that, like at all. But congratulations man.

(M/n pov)

Hi everybody its nice to meet you all.I'm yuzuru ishida
But I mostly go by m/n.
So,I heard from my boyfriend that you guys were on the rugby team. Seems like a hard sport to play huh?

(The guys pov)
Actually, it's not hard at all you see. It's basically like football so it's pretty fun. You'd definitely have to really train hard if you want to succeed at getting good at this type of sport.Your boyfriend here works us too the bone so that we can succeed in tournaments ,but mainly to keep us from slacking and push us to our full potential.

Well anyways we have to go to our first class.See you later m/n it was nice meeting you.

(M/n pov)
Bye everyone, it was so nice meeting you all.Hope I get to see you guys practicing some time .

~End of school ~

So what did you think about my teamates so far?

They're very nice people and I wanted to ask you if I could come and watch you guys practice sometime.

Yeah sure I don't mind at all and I sure they wouldn't either.I don't see anything wrong with that.In fact you can go see them tomorrow morning. How does that sound ?

Oh and since I'm going to be there I wanted to pack some food for everyone when you guys take a break.

Sounds like a good idea then.
Well anyways let's go home because I'm tired and I'm craving for one of your delicious rice cakes right now .

Hey guys I hope everyone that's reading this enjoyed this .
It took me a while to grasp what I was writing.I was just going along with it as I write.Also if there are spelling errors don't mind those.I'll go back and fix those eventually. Also thanks for the votes I really appreciate the support from you guys .
BYEE 💙💚💙💚