Trevor belmont x husband arguing

(Trevor POV)
Me and my husband of 4 years have been arguing every day. He's always picking the worse timing to start arguing with me. For instances, this morning when I got out of our bed and look around , he wasn't here.
I check the guest rooms in the house and find him there, siting on the edge of the bed looking like he wanted to rip my head of my shoulders. He got up and walks towards me with an angry look on his face ......

He ends up just walking right passed me ,but not before aggressively shoving into me and leaving.

Aye whats your problem now !?

____________________________________

M/n( POV)

My problem with you is that the fact that your always hanging around with that girl a little too much. It's like you don't wanna be around me most of the time, especially when I try and talk to you or just approach you.You either ignore me or just walk away .

So, honestly I'm just really fed up with your shit and I've had enough!.I'm gonna continue to sleep in this guest room whether you like it or not, since you obviously can't stand the sight of even seeing me apparently!

____________________________________
Trevor (pov)

You wonder why I act the way I do !?
You always want to start random and Unnecessary arguments with me . You know, to me it seems like your acting way in over you're head .

Oh..... I get it , you're jealous! Haha .
Wow , is this why you were always starting arguments !?

Sorry to cut it do short, ill make a part two to this....... whenever I can . Anyways hope you like it and enjoy it as well . Byee 💚 💙 💚 💙