Chapter One.

She couldn't remember what happened, she sat up in the bed trying to take in her surroundings; adjusted her top as end credits played on the tv.

What was playing?

Her feet dangled over the edge of the edge; she quickly pulled them onto the bed.

She looked at the remote on the bed; she changed the channel; each channel was a black blank screen.

She looked at the clock on the bedside table.

9:00pm.

How? What had happened?

How'd she end up on the bed? Whose bed?

Black satin sheets, black blanket and black satin pillows.

Someone wanted to please her, but who?

She stayed on the bed. Couldn't, wouldn't move from the bed.

All she had control over was the tv remote. She continued to flick through the channels, trying to find something but what?

Any evidence of what happened. What did happen?

Everything in the room had a place; everything had an order. Not even a dust out of line.

She heard a voice but couldn't make out the words. She watched the closed bedroom door; the person on the other side went quiet.

"Are you awake?" She heard a British male voice.

She was too scared to reply.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm keeping you safe." The British male voice spoke. "You should speak, you wouldn't want people to worry. Now, would we?"

People? Worried?

She didn't know anyone. She was a loner. Had been since she left home. No one cared about her.

The British voice seemed like the only person who may give a damn about her.

"Lili-Rose." The British voice said as if her was in love with her "Such an interesting name. Spelt with a difference."

How'd this person know her? Who was this person?

"Lili-Rose, just relax. Say a few words."

She looked at the tv screen before freezing. The tv screen showed who was on the outside of the bedroom door.

"It's neat, isn't it?" He looked at the security camera "We can see each other."

Her eyes scanned the room trying to figure out how he could see in. She couldn't see any cameras, nothing looked out of the ordinary. How could he see in?

No teddies or dolls. No ornaments. No frames. One shelf filled with a small collection of hard covered books: their spines sticking outwards.

How?

"Just go back to sleep. I'll check on you a little later."

She placed her head down on the pillow; placing her left hand against her forehead, she felt like she had a pounding headache.