Chapter Four.

Lili-Rose sat on the bed as she tried to devise her plan to escape from him. He had said she hadn't eaten in several weeks; did that mean she had been with him for several weeks? She couldn't have been. She didn't remember it, how was that possible?

Lili-Rose tried to think of how; how she ended up in this house, how he ended up back in her life.

She jumped a little as he knocked on the door.

He was calm, he looked like he had achieved one step of what he wanted; he just wanted to fulfil the rest of his plan.

"Okay, so you've been here for two weeks." He casually rested his body against the door frame as he admitted the truth to her. "No one's looking for you. Maybe." He shrugged slightly.

Lili-Rose looked over at him. The tone he was using, it sounded gentle and caring which wasn't like him. Wasn't like the man she had once knew.

He stepped over to the bed and sat down next to her, he placed his hands over her's.

She dropped her gaze to their hands; his touch felt gentle.

"We'll try again." He brings her hands up to his lips, softly kissed the top of her hand.

Her gaze moved up to his face. She wanted to say no but refused to even open her mouth.

The British gentleman sighed "Fine." He softly dropped her hands into her lap "It'll be nice to have our love bloom again."

Lili-Rose held back her gag as she dropped her gaze to her lap.

The British gentleman leaned in to kiss her lips, she quickly pulled away. He sighed softly "Okay. We'll take things slow." He rose up to his feet "I'll let you get some sleep." He smiled softly at her before stepping out of the room.

Lili-Rose watched as he closed the bedroom door. Tears fell from her eyes as fear and loneliness set in.

She knew the British Gentleman was right, no one would be looking for her. No one knew anything about her; she had run from everyone's life.