Chapter Thirteen.

Lili-Rose found an ounce of freedom in being at Geff's house, she didn't have to eat his food when he offered to cook for her, he didn't have clothes waiting for her in the bathroom, he didn't force himself to lay next to her, he didn't push her to answer his questions, he didn't force her into speaking. Lili-Rose was just allowed to breath as she tried to keep herself calm.

She did jump when she heard a door open or close, she did jump when she heard any slight sound that reminded her of her six days with The British Gentleman.

After running from the mansion, the night before, the only clothes she had was the dress that she was forced to wear from The British Gentleman.

Geff didn't have any female clothes to offer her, instead he offered to give her one of his shirts and the smallest pair of pants he could find in the back of his cupboard.

The pants didn't quite fit her, she had to awkwardly tie one side of the pants to stop them from falling down. The shirt was quite baggy, but she allowed it to cover her body.

"Gregory is out the front, he'll come in to check on you every so often. Please just stay here, if you need to go out, please take Gregory with you." Geff begged Lili-Rose.

Lili-Rose nodded slightly "I'll be fine." She tried to believe her own lie.

"That's what I'm worried about." Geff picked up his car keys from the coffee table "My phone will be on me all day; my number is pinned on the fridge. Call me, I don't care what it is. I don't even care if you have to tell me that I'm out of milk, which I actually am. But I don't care, Lili-Rose, I will come home."

Lili-Rose nodded again as she struggled to take in his caring words. She watched as Geff made his way to the front door, she quickly rushed after him before wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you" She whispered.

Geff squeezed Lili-Rose tight for a moment, he reached his hand away from her before opening the front door "I mean it, sweetie. Gregory is outside and my phone is on me. Anything, just call."

Lili-Rose nodded as she pulled away from him.

Geff gave her a caring smile before taking a step out of the front door.

She stayed inside the house as she watched Geff walked towards his car. Lili-Rose watched as Geff got into his car and drove out of her eyeline.

Lili-Rose found Gregory's car; she wasn't surprised how quick it took her to see his unmarked car. She pursed her lips together as she closed the front door.