Inseperable Love Ep2

I go to my room. I hate that the Wilsons are here. (The enemies) And i hate that there's nothing we can do to get the away. They are bad and they only think about themselves. They are probably planing something behind all of this. We all have to be careful. Anyways by now i have already found another dress to wear. The dress is red with short sleeves. It's kind of revealing my chest area, but not too much. I mach it with a pair of red high heels. I do my make-up and hair.

There's a knock on the door

Christina:Come in
A maid comes in.
Maid:Miss the banquet is about to start
Christina:Alright, i'm coming
I finish the last touches of my make-up.The maid accompanies me to the garden. I stand next to my mother. Everyone is already here. The tables are full with food ans drinks.
King Reginald:Let's not waste anymore time and start eating
After that everyone starts to do their thing. Some are eating. Some are chatting with each other. Father turns to me.
King Reginald:Remember what i told you
Christina:Yes, father
I turn around and are met with three of my best friends. They are each from different countries, but we still manage to stay friends. My friends are Liam Brown from Drnmark, Oliver Martinez from Japan and Emma Miller from Germany.
Christina:Hi guys
I hug each of them.
Christina:I'm happy to see all of you
Emma:So are we
She says with a German accent.
Christina:How are you doing?
Liam:We're fine
And we break into a chatter.
Oliver:Whatever you say, i'm still bettet at horse riding
Christina:Oh, are you?
Me and Oliver are very competitive. Especially with each other.
Oliver:Yes, i am
Christina:Lets see about that tomorrow morning, you aginst me
Oliver comes closer to me. Since he is taller than me, i have to lift up my head to look into his eyes.
Oliver:Are you sure, little girl?
Christina:What, are you affraid of loosing?
We stare intensly into each others eyes.
Emma:Ok,ok lets not fight
She breaks us apart.
Christina:I'm gonna go, get us some drinks
I go to the drink table and pour us the drinks. Someone apporouches me.
???:You're quite bold
I look at the boy who apporouched me. It doesn't take me long to realize it's Alex Wilson. He is the son of King Noah and Queen Olivia. He is the enemy, but other that that the boy is stupid hot. He has long hair and he knows how to style it just the right way. There's a mole on his left cheek. And his lips, ugh don't even get me started. They just look so soft and kissable. I've heard that every girl in New Zealand has a crush on him. Yes, he is handsom, but his personalty is ugly. The boy is full of him self and he's selfish.
Christina:What do you want?
Alex:To get to know you
Christina:Yea,no it's not gonna happen
Alex:And why's that?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Hope you liked it
Bye👋