Inseperable Love Ep3

He asks with a tint of cockines in his voice.
Christina:because i don't like you
Alex:i heard that you and your friends are gonna have a horse riding competition,can i come?
Christina:no
Alex:great, i'll be there
He smiles and walks away. He's annoying, but he's cute when he smiles.
Emma:what was that?
Christina:nothing,just getting on my nerves
Emma:i think that he might like you
Christina:what? Why would you think that?
Emma:he has been looking at you since lunch started
Christina:Emma he's a playboy, incapable of actually liking someone
Emma:whatever you say
She takee a sip of her drink.
Time skip:Evening
Alex's POV
???:How is it going?
Alex:it's going good
Alex:she's a bit cold towards me, but she'll warm up
???:that's good
Morning
Christina's POV
I wake up because of the alarm. We decided to do the horseriding before brrakfast. I get uo and go take a bath. I wear my horse riding clothes.

That includes pants and a T-shirt

That includes pants and a T-shirt. Usually i would also wear a jacket, but since it's summer and it's hot already, i'm not wearing it. I get ready and go to the horse stables. Emma, Oliver and Liam is already there.
Emma:ah you're here
We both hug eachother. I turn to Oliver.
Christina:ready to get your ass kicked?
Oliver:i'm ready to kick your ass
I chuckle.
Christina:keep on dreaming
Emma:Christina why don't you show us our horses?
You can clearly hear the jelousy in her voice. She likes Oliver. I have known for a while now. Maybe i should plan something for them, with Liam's help?
Christina:ok, Emma can take Scarlett, Liam can take Pepper and Oliver can tske Filip
And i will have my horse, her name is Sugar. We take our horses and go to the woods.
Christina:let's just follow the track, whoever finishes firs will win
Emma:ok
Liam:ok
Oliver:ok
Christina:3,2,1 GO
And we start the race. As you can predict me and Oliver are the first ones. I'm a little behind Oliver.
Christina:Sugar please don't let me down now
I gently pat her head and she starts running faster. I can't explain it, but me and Sugar have this speciall connection. We eventually pass Oliver.
Christina:told you i'd kick your ass
And we just keep running. Soon we have already lost Oliver. We are almost midway trough the race when someone shouts.
Alex:Christina
What is he doing here? I don't answer anything.
Alex:Christina wait
Christina:what do you want?
Alex:talk to you
Christina:go away, you'll make me loose
Suddenly a jiant wolf comes out of nowhere. And starts chasing us. Sugar just rund somewhere in the woods. She is so scared that she's running too fast. I can't hold on. The strips that allowes me to hold on to the horse breaks and i fall. Sugar just runs away. I look behind my back and the wolf is getting closer to me. I have to get up. I get up and start running with all that's inside me. While running i don't look under my feet. And because of that i fall into a whole. And hit my foot very badly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked it
Bye👋