Chapter 04 : Satvarrrr

[ SATVAR'S POV ]

I opened my eyes. I was still feeling well hazy due to the horrible injury on my head. Why wasn't it healing ?

I managed to stand up and had a look around. They escaped. I couldn't stop them. I tried to locate PF but all I could see were dead and injured people amongst all the wreckage.

I quickly hurried to the top of the tallest building I could see, to get a better view. But still nothing. No signs of PF, or of Haiwan-e-Aatank. I can't figure out what these guys are upto.

Where you PF..

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I picked up my phone.. Vedant ?!
He didn't say Hello or anything like that. It means it was just supposed to be a one-way talk.

I could hear blades of helicopter cutting through the air gushing by the sides. I glanced upwards to see a helicopter far off to the North. I decided to chase it as I put the phone in my helmet socket that Mr.Versatile had added. But I decided to stop as I heard voices around him.

"Shoot him if you notice someone coming after us", a guy said

I knew these guys were from HEA, hence, they were dangerous, I couldn't take any risk. But how could they just capture PF ?
Or did PF deliberately get..

"First let's see what this overhyped armour is all about", another guy said. "Remove his helmet."
"No, not now. The Messiah wants his whole suit as it is, he doesn't care even if he has to rip out his skin for it. What if the suit attaches itself to you ? What will you do then ? Better be careful !", A man with a 'hard' voice said.

"Morons, it doesn't work that way", I heard PF's voice.
"You think you're smarter huh ? Here's your.."

ARGHHHHHH

"Heyyy !!", I blurted out in response. Uh oh. But they couldn't hear it right ? Right ?!, Plus the helicopter's sound…

"Who was that ?!", I heard the hard-man say. Don't tell me the phone was on Speaker-mode.

A complete silence followed his question as I heard some other sounds as if they were checking PF.
"The kid had a phone hidden in his armour plate !", I heard another voice. Uh oh.

"Give it to me.. Tejas huh ? Whoever you are.. get off our trail. Idiot, you don't even who you are meeting with.. we're HEA."
And he cut the call.

It was my fault again. I sighed as I sat down, waiting for some miracle to happen somehow but nothing. An hour passed but still I couldn't think of something. That's when I felt something - a shockwave. Accompanied by a loud noise, a second after the impact THUMPH.

What the hell was happening now ?
I raced to locate the source of the noise. I was terrified, did something happen to PF? I could hear my heart beating fast. Like very very fast.

I finally saw it, a place that had changed to a desert due to whatever the impact was about. Trees fallen, strong winds. Dust blowing around. In between this mess, I could see a fallen mobile tower. I heard a gentle voice.

"Hey.. is someone there ?.. please help me !!", A low pitch voice made its way to me. Was it happening again ?!!!

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !