Chapter 13 : Face Reveal

"I've told this to the world again and again. At every point, that this timeline is a mistake.. these.. you all self-proclaimed superheros are not infact superheros..

You are just a mistake..", he started off.

"You know this doesn't make sense right.. it's like saying HEA is the savior of the world-"
"The irony is that.. this is the absolute truth", he muttered.

I gave him a weird look. He continued, "Look, you don't even know me yet, you're following that duplicate phoenix figh-"

"I know you. The whole world knows you. Name - Kris Versolhm, son of the versatile mastermind, Michael Versolhm. You've been wanted since you were 16 years old. Your sister eventually surrendered but you-"

"That's not I wante-"

"Shut up ! Let me complete. Your 'achievements' : 74 murders, including 38 cops. 119 Nations of the worlds are behind you for the economic losses you've contributed so generously. You also work for HEA, and help with most of the technical bombing aspect. You came to limelight with the ScreenField virus..

want to hear more ?", I stared into his eyes.

"Ok ok. I know my image in the outer world isn't as good as I think it is. But trust me, there are things even you don't know..", he desperately tried to persuade me.
"Like what ?"

"Did you know that the Negative Satvar that our own Satvar defeated was actually his future self.. who had came here, in the present to change the timeline from his fluctuation-origin, so that he never becomes Satvar.."
"This is nonsense, why would he-"

"To think of it, was it your own choice that you are this teleportating superhero of some kind ?"
"Yeah, it was me who… Uh…", His talks were indeed making sense somehow. Vedant was the first one to have these superpowers, what if he is just tricking more people into it ?

"There's still time Spandan, come side with me. I don't support HEA, nor do I support phoenix fighter and his sidekicks. We can have our own team. We can save this world together and rule it together.. we just need to.."

BANGG GGGG

The door flung open. Satvar rushed in. "You stop poisoning his mind right now, or else..", he warned.
"Or else what ?! You'll erase me from the timeline as well ?", Hacker started to laugh. It felt creepy to be honest, even Satvar seemed affected by him.

"How do you know ?", he asked. But Hacker continued his laugh.
"I'll not ask the next time", he said as he cut the ropes that tied Kris.

"I know everything Tejas Shinde. You think you can harm me ?! You didn't even defeat that Negative Satvar all by yourself !", Hacker hissed as Satvar's grip loosened. "You killed your own girlfriend. You erased her from existence !"

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !