Chapter 07 : Hallucinations

"Is he alright ?", I heard a man's voice. But it was distorted, felt like he was on a call.
"Ok ok, I know you are busy but how am I supposed to handle this ?! Please Vedant, come here and help me out..,",  I heard another man but he was suddenly interrupted by a feminine voice.

"Tejas ? Right ?"
"Yeah that's me..I guess"

"Why does everyone think that all superhero-problems of the world have to solved by Vedant alone.. doesn't he need some quality time too-", the girl continued.
"Listen, I didn't mean it that way.. it's just that I don't know how to handle such situations.. what if he asks me stuff.."

"Vedant didn't come with an instruction manual about situations and their adequate responses either, when he was born. Why do-"
Then it felt like someone snatched the phone away from her.
"Ok Tejas, it looks like Mayuri is just not in a great mood right now. Please hang on for a while. I'll come there as soon as.. Hey Mayuri ?! No, give me back my phone !!!"

"Weird", the man who was here said as the call ended.
Was I kidnapped ? Kidnapped by these immature assholes ?

What a shame.

I noticed that I was in the same bed as earlier. Again locked. I vibrated myself out again slowly, cautious enough to not make him alert. There was a man wearing a helmet fiddling around with his phone. Hello there, kidnapper.

I got hold of the nearest object I could find. He removed his helmet and kept it aside, just as needed. Bingo ! Ok so here it goes..
3.. 2..1..

With all the energy I could muster, I threw it on his head. But before it could reach it, he turned back and evaded it. "What's wrong with you ?!", he seemed surprised.

"How much money did they feed you ?", I asked. "..to silence me ?" I charged towards him but he was amazingly fast. He evaded all my attacks and tried to hit me.
"Listen, I've no idea what you are talking about", he said as he prepared fora full blown rock punch.

But his punch went right through my body.

"What the fuck are these drugs ?", I shouted as I started to realise what was going on. I was fighting with the Satvar, I noticed the suit he was wearing. Also he was just too fast. If I wouldn't be this transparent-thing I'm right now, I would have been thrown away atleast 30 metres away with millions of punch holes in my body.

"What drugs ?! What are you even talking about ?", he said as he paused for a second.
"The drugs which are making me see you.. the hallucinogens..", I stressed on the term HALLUCINOGENS. I wonder if he even knows what it means.

My words surely made him ease up a bit as he let his guard down. This was my chance.. I decided to take a risk. Normally, the superheros in movies do this.. they make circles in the air. I too did the same to try to defend myself.

But, a small portal appeared out of nowhere and the person I was fighting with, just got sucked into that. And within seconds, it disappeared in its own too.

 And within seconds, it disappeared in its own too

Relax Spandan, this is just a hallucination.
Everything's okay now.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !