Chapter 10 : Invasion

I pinched myself. It was real. So fucking real.
It was happening ! I wasn't hallucinating.

Where are these portals coming from ? What are these portals ? Why are the portals ? Did someone notice this..

I took a quick look. Nothing. No one.
Just a bag - that drunkard's bag.

I needed to have control over whatever I was doing. Let's do it again. I swung my hands again and as expected a portal opened up. I peeped inside, it was pitch black. But I could still figure out everything. It was like a mirror-world. An illusion.

I saw in that drunkard guy inside. He was glowing yellow.
"Hey you !", I yelled as I entered the portal too.

I was glowing green all of a sudden. God knows why. I began to walk in his direction but somehow it felt very fast. I was almost surfing, it felt. I handed over the bag to him.

I noticed his face, he had an evil smile on his face. "Are you-"
"You fuck off !", he screamed. "Go away."

"Telling me to fuck off huh ? You dimwit..", but before I could do something, he hit me again.
I was knocked unconscious. "..hey.."

The last thing I saw, he was putting on his mask.
I knew that mask. How couldn't I ?

He was the reason I'd lost my previous job.
It was him. The Yellow Hacker.

 The Yellow Hacker

***

When I woke up, I was on a bed.
Not again !

Damn, I'm tired of being kidnapped now. Before I could interpret any other thing, I saw a person coming. Glowing golden mask, ripped white jacket..

Phoenix Fighter ?!

"Phoenix fighter !! What's.. well thank you for saving me earlier..", I said hurriedly.
"You're always welcome Mr.Spandan. But I just wanted to know..
Why the hell are you so obsessed with getting people into the space network ?!!"

"I don't know how I.."
"Don't you remember your own theory ?! You create a depression in space-time by your molecular vibrations", he looked angry now.

"I remember, I remember.."
"It seems the mobile tower and the HEA bomb colliding have you these vibration powers.. Spandan..

The name suits you well, I must say", a person in Satvar's suit came in.

BUZZZZZZZ

Phoenix Fighter's smartwatch beeped all of a sudden - "Alert from Snigdha : We are heading for the time network. Vedant and Tejas quick to the space network. The Hacker has invaded the infinity gate chamber !"

"No. No. No. Not the infinity gate chamber please", Vedant/Tejas whoever the Phoenix Fighter is, gasped.

I didn't know what it meant. But judging from his expressions, I understood that I'd messed up.

Real bad.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !