Chapter 11 : The Infinity

"Quick, open the portal !"
We all are running. I didn't knew where we were heading nor did I dared to ask. I was just following them.
"Spandan, jump !", He yelled as he opened a portal.

We jumped into the portal. And as usual it was all black with some graph like lines. Satvar was glowing red whereas Phoenix fighter blue. "There !", he pointed out.

We followed him. It was a maze. "Close the gates", he ordered again. "What ?!", Satvar asked.
"Spandan, make another portal ! Quick-"

I tried to swing my hands again but this time it didn't work. I noticed an uneasy aura filling out surroundings. A yellow glow struck my eyes. The Hacker !

"Welcome to my world !", he grinned as he revealed himself.
"That's great. Except the fact that this isn't yours", Phoenix-

"Vedant", I heard his voice continue in my head..
What's this telepathy ?!

"Get outta here !", Vedant/PF warned.
Time for some action, I was excited.

"Ok cool", Hacker just said and escaped. What the-

Vedant took out something from his pocket : The Infinity. He did something with it and we suddenly found ourselves in a large room, full of wires, computers, drives..

 He did something with it and we suddenly found ourselves in a large room, full of wires, computers, drives

"Let's see what mess he has created", he muttered as he fiddled around the devices. Meanwhile, Satvar just stood there trying to comprehend what was happening.

I had my eyes on the Infinity. I wonder what makes it so powerful.
"Whatever it was that he wanted, he already took it from here", Vedant announced. "And we're in deep trouble."

***

We were at Alibag now, Track-21 as Vedant calls it. This is where the Phoenix Fighter does all his superhero work. Can't believe it though.

"I think the time network is well out of his reach. He tried to access it, but he couldn't", the girl - Mayuri pointed out.
"Or maybe he didn't try enough. It wasn't his priority at that moment", Satvar protested.

"We can't put our guard down, Mayuri, Snigdha you'll take care of the time network", Vedant said. "And Tejas and Spandan, you'll watch over the space network. Ok ?"
"Yes, we'll do it", Satvar hummed and turned to me. "Don't you need a suit too ?", he asked as I noticed everyone wearing their own personal superhero outfit.

"It isn't compulsory. But it's always a better option to hide your identity..", the other girl - Snigdha barged in.
"I guess I'll take care of that", I said as I thought of something.

"You sure ?"
"Yeah, definitely."

I opened the portal again and rushed to my friend's workshop. I asked whether I could spend the night there. He agreed too.

Although, I knew this wasn't the time to sleep.
It's time to rise and shine, baby.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !