Chapter 05 : Trapped

I tried to go near it, but as soon as I went inside, my body started to vibrate insanely. A weird charge flow occurred in my body. I could almost see the molecules of my body vibrating and disintegrating.

I backed off. No, I couldn't do it. By doing so, I would get myself disintegrated too. It would kill me.. but, there's a man inside who needs help too..

Could this be a trap ?!
What if PF is using his tricks again ? Can I trust him ?
My confusion was increasing every second, so was my fear of losing a life infront of myself.

What should I do now ?! I was at a fix. I decided to just rush through it in mere seconds and take that man out.

I went back, got a sufficient run-up and went for it. But my feet stopped all of a sudden as I neared the area. I just couldn't do it.

Something overwhelmed me.
Something fearful.

[ PHOENIX FIGHTER'S P.O.V. ]

I regained my consciousness after a loud noise I'd heard. My hands were locked. A small part of my armour was missing. But being made of frequenium, the armour was automatically filling up the empty space.

I was in some warehouse-like thing. Except the fact that they were no boxes, just a whole gang of assassins-in-gold staring at my each movement.

I moved my eyeballs around, the guards on my left were sleeping, I quickly freed myself using my frequenium chains and locked the guards using the same. The guards on my right quicked towards me as the assassins-in-gold got themselves ready.

"Hey wait !", the guard shouted.
"You think I will ?", I kicked him in his face, got the revolver off his hands, took that gun and went out.

The whole gang of gold assassins came running at me. I reloaded the revolver and emptied all the bullets in each of the man that confronted me.

"Well done Phoenix ! I must say.. I'm impressed", a shadow emerged from the darkness.
"Durdrona ?! After a long time.. but you know I'm not impressed", I smiled.

"You're my prisoner now. I also used some of your frequenium against your will to make a bomb..", he said as he brought up both of this hands - revealing both of the lemniscates. ".. And now I even have these both !"

"I highly doubt these statements of yours", I threw my frequenium chains unto him and snatched away my lemniscate

"Atleast my plan was successful", he remarked.
"You sure it's yours ?", I grinned as I took the infinity in my hands and opened a portal.

WHOOOPPPP !!!!!!

I saw a green light in the infinity gate chamber. That's new.
I ran towards it as I noticed fading red glow of Satvar.

I jumped off another portal and came out. Tejas looked tensed. He was looking at something.. a fallen tower ?! Did it really work ? I wondered as I took a look too. A human was trapped beneath it.

Tejas noticed my entrance as he rushed towards me. "PF, please save him. I tried.. but I couldn't do it."
He looked terrified. I could see his eyes full of fear and despair right through his glassplate.

"Ok cool. You wait here", I assured him.

"Here we go", taking the infinity in my hand once again, I swayed across and ran through the tower, and rescued the man.

He was coughing. I tried to keep him upright, but it wouldn't just happen. He was still vibrating. His body felt different.

The dust settled. The condition in which we saw the man was just gross..

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !